Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New member from Michigan

Got my Fiesta a little under a month ago and thought this would be a good place to meet other owners in my area. So far I have got the windows tinted 15% all the way around, red and black ford overlays for all the badges on the car, red Rally Armor mud flaps, and Fiesta ST all weather floor mats. My future plans are to save during the winter and maybe start adding a little performance come next summer :)

Attachments

Welcome! Make sure to join Michigan based ST groups on Facebook if you're active on there. Meets and what not are on that quite often if you're into those kind of things!

OP
jtuffy96
Thread Starter #8
I will definitely look into it! Thank you

OP
jtuffy96
Thread Starter #9
What are the names of these Michigan facebook groups? I would like to join them.

What are the names of these Michigan facebook groups? I would like to join them.
Two big ones I'm a part of are Mi-FoST and Michigan ST and RS owners.
Since you're west side though, West-Mi ST/RS Club is the only one I know of for your area. The other two are mainly SE Michigan groups.