Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ksport Coilovers & Big Brake kits now available @ whoosh motorsports

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Great news !!!

Not the typical hey guys we are selling x, y, z parts for the Fiesta

The whoosh shop car is will actually be flying Ksport colors with some true support for the Fiesta

today the car is being fitted with Ksport coilovers and as soon as the front brake kit arrives, the whoosh Fiesta will be fitted with the front big brake kit as well.

The next exciting step is the rear big brake kit development & fitment. Once finalized you'll see pics of that installation and availability on the site too!

Good stuff coming everyone.....

The Ksport coilovers are in stock NOW and the front brake kits are available as well. Take a look at the pricing, it's pretty awesome!!
I'll have install pics, better site pics too. I was anxious to get the items up on the site. [clap]

Link to coilovers >>>>> https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st/products/ksport-kontrol-pro-coilovers-ford-fiesta-fiesta-st-2014-2017

Link to Big Brake Kit >>>>> https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st/products/ksport-6-piston-304mm-big-brake-kit-fiesta-st-2014-2017-free-shipping

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Any word on if you still need 15mm spacers with 17x8 38mm TD 1.2s?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
Any word on if you still need 15mm spacers with 17x8 38mm TD 1.2s?
that's a great question!
I actually don't know the answer just yet. The only confirmed 15mm spacer need is for the OEM wheel set.

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Is there any ETA on the brake kit showing up for the shop car? I'd be very curious to find out if you would need spacers or not with aftermarket wheels for that kit!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #5
Is there any ETA on the brake kit showing up for the shop car? I'd be very curious to find out if you would need spacers or not with aftermarket wheels for that kit!
it will certainly depend on the wheel - I'm shopping for wheels myself at the moment
I only have the smaller diameter "big brake kit" listed on the site. There is a larger size rotor option available.
My kit should be in this week, if not next....