Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stratified Port Injection now in pre-order

felopr

If i ever go hybrid/mrx/big turbo, for sure i will get this

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
If i ever go hybrid/mrx/big turbo, for sure i will get this
I may be wrong, but I was under the impression that air is still the limiting factor, not the HPFP, for hybrid/mrx. Besides clean intake valves I do not know what benefit the port injection kit would be for those setups. --EDIT or maybe you really really want to run a high ethanol setup.

Last edited:

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
I may be wrong, but I was under the impression that air is still the limiting factor, not the HPFP, for hybrid/mrx. Besides clean intake valves I do not know what benefit the port injection kit would be for those setups. --EDIT or maybe you really really want to run a high ethanol setup.
Port fueling is basically useless on hybrid turbos and small turbos like the MRX. These turbos max out at about 300hp which the stock fuel system can usually handle.

This set up shines in 380hp+ applications where the TB aux fuel will lean out cylinders due to the fact the manifold is not designed to have fuel travel through it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Port fueling is basically useless on hybrid turbos and small turbos like the MRX. These turbos max out at about 300hp which the stock fuel system can usually handle.

This set up shines in 380hp+ applications where the TB aux fuel will lean out cylinders due to the fact the manifold is not designed to have fuel travel through it.

What brand 50# injectors come with this kit?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club

I am considering it as a distant future mod even if I stay on the FACTORY snail (with a major tune of course), solely as a means of avoiding the however much coin per service (?) the walnut shell intake port/valve blasting will run every 15K to 25K miles of ownership.

My guess is that it will pay for itself in less than 100K miles of ownership. [wink]