Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stratified Port Injection now in pre-order

I haven't seen anything on this on here so I figured I'd post it for those without Facebook. Stratified earlier this week announced that they were done with design and are ready to take pre-orders for their port injection fuel rail kit. This has been a long time coming and will be an end-all solution for fueling IMO for this platform. I've already made the pre-order.

STRATIFIED X4tra Fuel System - EcoBoost1.6L

As far as tuning is concerned will other tuners be able to work with this set up through e tune? I may have read this wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
I preordered this today. I can't wait to see what this will do with my gen 2 2860 and forged motor.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
mercdank
Thread Starter #8
I preordered this today. I can't wait to see what this will do with my gen 2 2860 and forged motor.

Hey there twin! I'm running a gtx2860r and built motor too! Can't wait for this! [MENTION=3805]Tune+[/MENTION] is going to help me make my E85 FiST dream a reality with this kit!

Coming from having a Mazdaspeed3 with port injection + DI, setups like these seriously is the end all be all when it comes to fueling! It's so nice not to worry about DI fueling restrictions and to have alllll the fuel you could ever want.

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
What's the difference between this and the boomba aux fuel system? As best I can tell it's also 4 port injection.
This kit hits both of the valves on every cylinder where as the boomba kit is offset to hit 1 valve per clyinder. Basically this kit as for more even distribution of fuel and will as as a solution to intake valve build up issues as well as adding much needed fuel system range.

HardBoiledEgg

1000 Post Club
Okay so that makes sense for why these kits cost so much

I was always confused on why a pacer cost so much. Sorry for the newb question

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Okay so that makes sense for why these kits cost so much

I was always confused on why a pacer cost so much. Sorry for the newb question
Yeah it's a lot more then a spacer. It's a spacer, injectors, a fuel rail, harness, ecm and all the associated fuel line to tap the set up into the stock fuel feed line. It's really a nice set up and a bargain when you think of everything that goes into the kit and engineering it.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Bump because the goods are out in the wild and they are beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
I received my kit today as well. First thing my car gets home I'm going to attempt the install and see if this fits with my mishimoto radiator.