Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Access port reading wired information after firmware update

antarctica24

I had to pull the turbo out to readjust my wastegate. I got the turbo back in the car, went for a ride no issues. I was monitoring afr, boost, and ignition timing on all 4 cylinders. I went to do a data log, and it wouldn’t let me it said I had too many items selected. I went to check and the only items I have recheck are the only items I have ever had checked 25 of them.

My tuner said I needed to update the firmware and uninstall the access port and reinstall the access port then do a reset on the access port.

Firmware update was successful. Uninstall and reinstall was successful. Reset was successful. Reselected all 25 items and they are the only items selected.

Now when I start the car cylinder 2 is showing massive amounts of timing correction. At idle.

I thought it might be plugs, so I replaced all the plugs. And for good measure I rotated the position of the coils in their perspective cylinders.

Restarted the car problem persist on cylinder 2 ignition timing at idle.

Any thoughts