Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

How to look for mod history on a preowned FiST

Hey guys so I bought a 2016 Black CPO FiST with 10k miles. I wanted to know if there were any places to look specifically to see if there are any mods on my car so if in the future I want to buy a part and its already installed( like rob ferreti with his porsche gt3) obvious gaze. No interior mods, no exhaust, no intake , no wheels, it does have michelin pilot sport A3s are those a manafacturer option? And last but not least, I’ve launched it once and the turbo and blow off noises when pushing the clutch seem pretty damn loud for stock (first turbo car) is that normal for a stock shift change at around 4k?
Thanks in advance

Quisp

1000 Post Club
Look at the diverter valve and sound symposer. Those and rmm are the usual mods.

OP
A
Thread Starter #3
Okay thanks Ill check them out tonight. I just need to memorize where everything is in this engine bay. I know the RMM is underneath the car though.

DangerMouse

On a stock car you won't hear the diverter valve. Probably have a boomba adapter for LOUD NOISES, if the intake is stock.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Check the cowl. If there are scratch marks where the lower and upper cowl meet (secured by clips) it’s had some mods done (intake or downpipe). Not saying thats fool-proof, but removing the cowl makes those jobs 10x easier.

OP
A
Thread Starter #9
The sound symposer looks stock but then again everything in this car is new to me. But it looks like a oem plastic piece correct? I hear this weird muffled woosh inside the car from like 2-3k rpm so i guess its stock.
And I haven’t been able to see the blow off valve. I was told it was behind the passenger front wheel but I couldnt see it no matter which way i turned the steering wheel. I couldnt take off the Wheel because i spent the morning finishing my brakes on my charger and removed the pinstripes on the side and dealer decal. Where is th RMM located exactly? In the middle underneath the car?

OP
A
Thread Starter #10
Lol woah woah give me a break here man just trying to learn about my new car. I definitely love it even more so last night when i discovered the anbient lightning button. And I went from stalling often to not having stalled in 2 days (since 4 days ago when I bought the car)

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
The stock diverter valve will make loud choo choos with just a drop-in filter. Mine does.