Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Fiesta onwer from CA

Hey guys, just got my Fiesta ST yesterday and have been loving it. I found a very nice 2016 Blue model with basically every bolt on mod you can do already. The price was super good, and basically didn't factor in any of the mods over a stock model. My Wife as a white Focus ST so I guess we are now officially a Ford family (I am coming off a 2008 VW GTI, my first and last VW)

The mod list is extensive on this car, and the previous owner spared no expense, I cant think of anything he didnt do other than upgrading the turbo.

Cobb AP
MeisterR coilovers
MBRP exhaust
CP-E downpipe
CP-E Front Mount
CP-E Rear motor mount
Boomba Racing ultimate shift kit
Mishimoto intake
Mishimoto Catch Can
Tial BOV kit (I have already returned this to stock, was not a fan of it)
SS brake lines
Team Dynamics Wheels
Some shift knob that weights like 1.5lbs and costs $150 when I looked it up

I think thats it, but I might be missing something, along with all of this, the car came with every stock part also including stock wheels with almost new tires. Happy to be in this after dealing with my VW for the last 4 years.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome aboard

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
Yeah, but in CA no front plate is just asking for a fix-it ticket.
Just reinstall it using the bottom license bracket holes instead of the top license bracket holes; that way you still have the front plate, and it won’t block your intercooler.