Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Finally pulled the trigger...

Hello everyone,

I just sent the paperwork away to start payments on a 2014 Oxford White Fiesta ST. Has 50,XXXX miles on it with Molten Orange Recaro seats and navigation. Should be here either Friday or Saturday of this week and I am beyond stoked. It will be mostly a daily driver for now, but I do plan on doing a few modifications. Intake tube, drop in filter, straight pipe exhaust, and Stratified e30 tune are probably going to be the first orders of business. I will post pics when she arrives.

I live in the Ozarks area if anyone wants to meet up/ cruise.

Last edited:

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Hello everyone,

I just sent the paperwork away to start payments on a 2014 Oxford White Fiesta ST. Has 50,XXXX miles on it with Molten Orange Recaro seats and navigation. Should be here either Friday or Saturday of this week and I am beyond stoked. It will be mostly a daily driver for now, but I do plan on doing a few modifications. Intake tube, drop in filter, straight pipe exhaust, and Stratified e30 tune are probably going to the first orders of business. I will post pics when she arrives.

I live in the Ozarks area if anyone wants to meet up/ cruise.
CONGRATs AND WELCOME
Nice color combo!

DaveG99

Welcome. You should come with us on the north Texas ST cruise in 2 weeks. Its in Northern Arkansas. Click the link in my signature.

OP
J
Thread Starter #7
Thanks for the welcomes! Anything specific I should look over when I first pick it up? (Known problem areas, etc.) Also, any preventative maintenance I should do to ensure longevity? Thanks!

OP
J
Thread Starter #8
Welcome. You should come with us on the north Texas ST cruise in 2 weeks. Its in Northern Arkansas. Click the link in my signature.
I would love that as the roads in that area are twisty and a blast to drive. However with school and work, it'll be hard to get away even for a day or two. I'll try to make it though!