Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New member from Medellin, Colombia.

Hi everyone!

I'm Julian, from Medellin, Colombia, South America

We just had the official launch of the ST from ford a couple months back, the delivery of the car has already begun with the very first units arriving into the country.

Just as a nice to know thing, Colombia was the first country in South America in receiving the car and the rumors says we will be the only one, so hopefully I'm gone be part of the luckiest ones.

I will receive my car by mid November, I choose it in black, so as soon a I get the car in my hand (and if I can sleep that day) I will around posting pics, asking dumb things and reading all about.

Thanks for the welcome, and you guys has one more friend here, just in case!

Are you getting the redesigned 2018 3 cylinder turbo built in Germany, or the 4 cylinder turbo 2017 car built in Mexico that we have gotten the last few years in the U.S.?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Are you getting the redesigned 2018 3 cylinder turbo built in Germany, or the 4 cylinder turbo 2017 car built in Mexico that we have gotten the last few years in the U.S.?
My guess is the latter since the Mk8 FiST is not even released in Europe/R.O.W. yet, correct?

Bienvenido , el carro es fantastico solo espera que te llegue ....que lo disfrutes

Julian solo espera que te llegue y empieza la diversión .....bienvenido .... saludos de cali [emoji108]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

OP
J
Thread Starter #15
LOL! (NOT every single Colombian citizen is a cartel member.)

And yes, WELCOME and CONGRATS on the FiST! [thumb]

Hard to believe that SA is only first getting them now, when NA will not be getting them any more.
Thanks buddy! Yes... It's awesome, sadly we are like then years behind the first world countries...

OP
J
Thread Starter #16
We are getting the 4 cylinder from Mexico, what do you prefer? 3 or 4 cyl?

OP
J
Thread Starter #17
Julian solo espera que te llegue y empieza la diversión .....bienvenido .... saludos de cali [emoji108]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Muchas gracias! Tengo pendiente una rodadita al milagroso, para que nos comamos un cholao ve!

We are getting the 4 cylinder from Mexico, what do you prefer? 3 or 4 cyl?
The US is not getting the redesigned car at all. The specifications show the same power output but the new 2018 will be improved in many ways, from the interior, to technology and likely structurally. That said, our current cars are fantastic, and the motors have proven to be very strong, easily handling huge increases in power. Will the new 3 cylinder be the same? Time will tell. Surely it will take the aftermarket some time to match the support they give our current cars.