Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Garret gtx2860r gen 1 kit

Trader history for cfogg520 (0)

Up for sale or trade for aftermarket coilover setup + cash . I have my used gtx2860r kit will come with everything for a %100 bolt up. Pumaspeed manifold. Tial bov,vacuum block for tial bov. Hard piping and all couplers for installation. All needed hose clamps and vband clamp if running the puma manifold or vband to 3 bolt flange if you wish to run it on stock manifold. Steel braided coolant lines and oil line. I put about 2k miles on the turbo as I daily my motorcycle. Has next to no shaft play. Will work something out with buyer for shipping. Message me for more details of text me for better and more reliable response. 602 761 6419. Asking. $1300 + shipping

Last edited:
OP
C
Thread Starter #3
I'm currently working on trying to post pictures can't figure it out

MPA

Upload them to imgur. For each picture they'll give you a link that is properly formatted for the forum

OP
C
Thread Starter #9
Looking to trade for a coilover setup plus cash on your end of somebody can figure out how to workout a deal.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk