Hello and welcome to our Fiesta ST Forum community! Is this your first visit?
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 73
  1. #1
    Member 266 Rep Points twolf's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    City
    Canton
    State
    GA
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    607
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    266


    1 Likes

    Parting out the Fiesta (DHM Race IC, Yakima roof rack)

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    The time has come for me to sell my FiST parts.

    To start off with, I've got my DHM Race IC/Crash Bar, with Tial BOV, and factory location MAP BOV blockoff plate.

    Most people simply leave their factory BOV installed, and plugged in. I elected not to do this, and instead contacted Turbosmart along with several other companies. The only one that got back to me and would sell me just the blockoff was MAP. This simply deletes the factory BOV. It's been so long, but I'm 99.9% sure that I also have the little resistor that plugs into the factory BOV plug from Turbosmart. If not, your tuner should be able to turn off the CEL from having the BOV unplugged. (I have no check engine light, so if I give you everything I have you wont either :P)

    I also have a Tial Q BOV that was custom powder coated a pretty close match to molten orange, and the same color as my crash bar.



    I'd like to get $800+shipping for the intercooler and BOV as well as all BOV related stuff (blockoff plate, Turbosmart resistor [if I do have it])

    I have a bunch of other parts that I either can't take pictures of (because they're still on the car) or just haven't taken pictures of yet or just simply can't remember I have.

    Some of them include...

    ATP Catless downpipe
    Cobb APV3
    Swift springs
    Yakima Roof Rack
    MBRP Alumized catback
    Ford CF shift knob
    Custom polished aluminum shift knob I machined
    Cobb RMM
    Set of 4 grey stock wheels with almost bald all seasons, with TPMS. Not sure if I could even give these away, lol.

    Since I haven't taken pictures of these yet... they're not for sale... but they will be soon, so keep your eyes out.

  2. #2
    New Member
    0%
    Rate Transaction

    Medals
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    State
    Non-US
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    1


    Interested in the shift knob.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Senior Member 481 Rep Points TyphoonFiST's Avatar
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    City
    Blaine
    State
    MN
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    2,114
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    481


    1 Likes

    Quote Originally Posted by twolf View Post
    The time has come for me to sell my FiST parts.

    To start off with, I've got my DHM Race IC/Crash Bar, with Tial BOV, and factory location MAP BOV blockoff plate.

    Most people simply leave their factory BOV installed, and plugged in. I elected not to do this, and instead contacted Turbosmart along with several other companies. The only one that got back to me and would sell me just the blockoff was MAP. This simply deletes the factory BOV. It's been so long, but I'm 99.9% sure that I also have the little resistor that plugs into the factory BOV plug from Turbosmart. If not, your tuner should be able to turn off the CEL from having the BOV unplugged. (I have no check engine light, so if I give you everything I have you wont either :P)

    I also have a Tial Q BOV that was custom powder coated a pretty close match to molten orange, and the same color as my crash bar.



    I'd like to get $800+shipping for the intercooler and BOV as well as all BOV related stuff (blockoff plate, Turbosmart resistor [if I do have it])

    I have a bunch of other parts that I either can't take pictures of (because they're still on the car) or just haven't taken pictures of yet or just simply can't remember I have.

    Some of them include...

    ATP Catless downpipe
    Cobb APV3
    Swift springs
    Yakima Roof Rack
    MBRP Alumized catback
    Ford CF shift knob
    Custom polished aluminum shift knob I machined
    Cobb RMM
    Set of 4 grey stock wheels with almost bald all seasons, with TPMS. Not sure if I could even give these away, lol.

    Since I haven't taken pictures of these yet... they're not for sale... but they will be soon, so keep your eyes out.
    Why the fire sale?

    Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
    Is this your bush? Are you king of the forest?

  4. #4
    Member 266 Rep Points twolf's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    City
    Canton
    State
    GA
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    607
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    266


    1 Likes

    Quote Originally Posted by TyphoonFiST View Post
    Why the fire sale?

    Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
    It's been a long time coming, I just haven't been driving the car much anymore and I would derive more enjoyment from the cash money that is currently tied up in the parts. If I'm honest the car probably won't stay for much longer, either, so I'm kind of preparing it for that.

    Edit: for anyone who is PMing me without an established history on the forums, please provide something to make me think you're not a scammer--links to other transactions you've participated in, vouches from other users, etc... I really don't want to deal with getting scammed.

  5. #5
    Member 266 Rep Points twolf's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    City
    Canton
    State
    GA
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    607
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    266


    Next up for sale is... my roof rack. You could probably find one cheaper, but I purposely avoided buying the cheapest setup out there.

    I went for the Yakima setup with the aeroblade cross bars and the wind deflector. I had a tiny bit of wind howl before I got the wind deflector in the mail, but it's silent now.



    I also have a BNIB Yakima Jaylow kayak carrier. It has literally never been on my car or anyone elses.





    For right now, I'd prefer to sell the two of these as a unit, for the price of $400 +shipping.

    If I find a buyer for the Jaylow on its own, I will then and only then separate them.

  6. #6
    Member 74 Rep Points
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    City
    Fontana
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    393
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    74


    Stock suspension?

    How much shipped on the AP?

  7. #7
    Member 266 Rep Points twolf's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    City
    Canton
    State
    GA
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    607
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    266


    Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledEgg View Post
    Stock suspension?

    How much shipped on the AP?
    Swift Springs.

    I'm not really sure what an AP goes for nowadays and I'd kinda like for the AP to be the last thing I sell, so let me get back to you on that.

  8. #8
    Member 266 Rep Points twolf's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    City
    Canton
    State
    GA
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    607
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    266


    1 Likes



    Shift knob I made. $35 shipped. Has scratches on it from daily use but if you hit it with some polish they'll come right out. Heck, I might even do it before shipping if I'm feeling nice.

  9. #9
    Senior Member 481 Rep Points TyphoonFiST's Avatar
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    City
    Blaine
    State
    MN
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    2,114
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    481


    2 Likes

    Quote Originally Posted by twolf View Post


    Shift knob I made. $35 shipped. Has scratches on it from daily use but if you hit it with some polish they'll come right out. Heck, I might even do it before shipping if I'm feeling nice.
    Are your fingers in the knob? That Is a killer shift knob that you made!

    Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
    Is this your bush? Are you king of the forest?

  10. #10
    Member 266 Rep Points twolf's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    City
    Canton
    State
    GA
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    607
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    266


    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by TyphoonFiST View Post
    Are your fingers in the knob? That Is a killer shift knob that you made!

    Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
    Usually one doesn't put fingers in their knob, but it was for a photo op...


 
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •