Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Window switch rattling

Around 17,000 miles my 2016 FiST is starting to get some annoying rattling from the drivers window switch. I was wondering if this is something I should have the dealership look at since the car is still under factory warranty or how I would go about trying to tackle it on my own. Any input will be appreciated.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Around 17,000 miles my 2016 FiST is starting to get some annoying rattling from the drivers window switch. I was wondering if this is something I should have the dealership look at since the car is still under factory warranty or how I would go about trying to tackle it on my own. Any input will be appreciated.
Parts aren't cheap these days and there's no reason you should be out of pocket when your car is still under warranty. Take it to the dealer so they can fix it.

Fha

Parts aren't cheap these days and there's no reason you should be out of pocket when your car is still under warranty. Take it to the dealer so they can fix it.
This x100. I am going in for my last oil change with my dealer and having them look at same issue with driver side. It is an annoying rattle that is amplified now by RMM... As well paint chipping which has me a bit upset but is common issue with this car apparently.