Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Iowa, two Fiesta ST's

EvoNiner

I'm from Iowa. I have two Fiesta ST's. Yep. Odd little story about how I got two, I have them and it's glorious.

September 11th of 13 I took delivery of my Molten Orange, with orange recaros and no sunroof. I apparently was one of the firsts to get one in Iowa. I jumped right into Autoxing her and had for the last few years until this June I killed Bambi. Long story short it was deemed totaled even tho the damage wasn't that severe. I got a ridiculous amount for it, drove 7 hours to find a Magnetic Grey 17 Fiesta ST with Recaros and no sunroof. I got a GREAT deal on the new car.

I then bought back the 14 for again, a rediculous amount, fixed the small amount that needed fixed and have now decided to turn that car into a Time Trials build.

Other then that I'm a huuuuge car enthusiast (when I say enthusiast I mean enjoying every type, brand, culture, and conversation with a non biased respectful approach) and enjoy going to car clubs, meet ups and enjoy participating in all forms of motor sport. i enjoy driving, racing, and understanding every type of Platform from FWD, AWD, RWD, MR.

I'm a tad late to the party when it comes to forums tho, and admittedly I'm not the most tech savvy.

Hello fellow Fisters!

OP
EvoNiner

EvoNiner

Thread Starter #8
Thank you guys! I'm not much of a style modder, but I drive the wheels off of anything I can haha.