Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Who'd be interested in a monthly SoCal Fiesta meet? Day of the week/month & location discussion

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Hey guys,

So I've been asked a couple times whether or not we have a regular SoCal Fiesta ST meet going.

There's not currently such a meet in place, so let's talk about what days of the week and times might be best for everyone.

If you have a suggestion for the location and time please feel free to pitch it.

I am confident I can talk my bosses into letting us use the lot at ModBargains in La Habra, which is about 50 yards from a Chronic Taco and a Chinese food place, a good amount of parking and reasonably central and it's a lot we'd have access to.

What suggestions do you guys have?

Cheers
Nick aka BlueBomber

I'm all in for meets with the fellow FiST or FoST drivers. How about a meet at a various karting places such as K1 Speed? Then possibly canyon-run meet like at GMR or Angeles Crest?

Just throwing suggestions...

Sign me up! Weekends are typically OK except for June and early July due to yearly summer engagements...

What about a meet in June at Morning Octane in Pasadena?

Or how about an Ortega HWY run?

I might be up for it on the weekend depending on my schedule. weekdays are getting harder to get anywhere at a decent time.

I'm definitely in for an ST meet. I prefer the meet and cruise kinda thing. After all; we bought these cars because we like to drive ;)

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
A weekend morning meet-up then an event or drive would be great.
We don't need to push it, even every other month would be good.

Dave

I'm up for a monthly meet and run. Prefer weekends as well, with Saturday being best. I'm partial to the North County San Diego area because I know the roads, but I am open to new places with enough notice. Can't wait for the first one to happen!

OP
BlueBomber

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #15
Okay, so Saturday morning maybe after cnc and such are over, then drive somewhere to do a group lunch?

I can probably start hosting end of this month

Saturday or Sunday, and which weekend of the month? 1st? 2nd? Last?

Im fine with any date, but first and last weekend would be ideal for me . And sounds good a meet then to group lunch