Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What's Up From the MazdaSpeed World

OP
A
Thread Starter #21
Mine is about to be. With an X47R and Tune+ 93/e30 maps, I am expecting 325-336hp and 390-400+ pft (engine and around 300whp). My MS3 was about 280hp engine). Coupled with the Fiesta's 2650 pound weight and quicker gearing, I think it will be crazy.

That is weird about the sound symposer. I wonder if they just put it back to stock before selling...?
I'm really hoping the previous owner kept it as only the symposer delete. I went out with the intent to buy the most stock car possible. Everything sure looks untouched under the hood but you never do know. From what I've read, these motors aren't nearly as sensitive to mods as the MazdaSpeed motor so I suppose I'm just being too picky.

And that Corvette though!! I'm definitely in money saving mode right now but hopefully soon(ish) I can scoop a new car to turn into a race car.

I know what you mean about the drama in the speed forums, like wtf. There's a little bit here but not much. It was ridiculous how bad it was over there. I used to have an MS6 and MSP so been part of that community for yearssss....

Welcome

I'm really hoping the previous owner kept it as only the symposer delete. I went out with the intent to buy the most stock car possible. Everything sure looks untouched under the hood but you never do know. From what I've read, these motors aren't nearly as sensitive to mods as the MazdaSpeed motor so I suppose I'm just being too picky.

And that Corvette though!! I'm definitely in money saving mode right now but hopefully soon(ish) I can scoop a new car to turn into a race car.
WHALECUM

What was your MSF name? I came over from that community too. SnailD here....

but for real, you will love the car. I miss the power some days from my 350whp ms3 but the handling balance is superior and its a blast to drive with its tight steering.

WHALECUM

but for real, you will love the car. I miss the power some days from my 350whp ms3 but the handling balance is superior and its a blast to drive with its tight steering.

OP
A
Thread Starter #25
WHALECUM

I think I was alexwlwsn on MSF as well. I moved a couple years ago to MazdaSpeeds.org though and did my entire MS3 build thread on there. That site was kinda created to avoid all the annoying people which were a part of MSF and they did a good job.

From being on there all the time, I wish there was a shoutbox on this website!

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
I know what you mean about the drama in the speed forums, like wtf. There's a little bit here but not much. It was ridiculous how bad it was over there. I used to have an MS6 and MSP so been part of that community for yearssss....

Welcome
Yep, that's why I stopped going to the Speed3 forum. Lots of haters and idiots there. I was a moderator here for a time and then I left for awhile. This place has some detractors as well but NOTHING like the main MS3 forum! LOL