Hello and welcome to our Fiesta ST Forum community! Is this your first visit?
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    New Member 9 Rep Points alexwlwsn's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points  
    City
    Columbia
    State
    MD
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Likes

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by pelotonracer2 View Post
    Mine is about to be. With an X47R and Tune+ 93/e30 maps, I am expecting 325-336hp and 390-400+ pft (engine and around 300whp). My MS3 was about 280hp engine). Coupled with the Fiesta's 2650 pound weight and quicker gearing, I think it will be crazy.

That is weird about the sound symposer. I wonder if they just put it back to stock before selling...?
    I'm really hoping the previous owner kept it as only the symposer delete. I went out with the intent to buy the most stock car possible. Everything sure looks untouched under the hood but you never do know. From what I've read, these motors aren't nearly as sensitive to mods as the MazdaSpeed motor so I suppose I'm just being too picky.

And that Corvette though!! I'm definitely in money saving mode right now but hopefully soon(ish) I can scoop a new car to turn into a race car.

Member 27 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points  
    City
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I know what you mean about the drama in the speed forums, like wtf. There's a little bit here but not much. It was ridiculous how bad it was over there. I used to have an MS6 and MSP so been part of that community for yearssss....

Welcome
    Current: '16 FiST Green Envy (E35ish tune) Depo catless DP, mufflerless side exit, 2JR intake, COBB AP
    Prior:04 SAAB 93 Linear Steel Grey (BCB Stage 3)
    03 MSP Blazing Yellow
    06 Mazdspeed6 Black Cherry Mica (Cobb Stage 2)

0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    SLC
    State
    UT
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alexwlwsn View Post
    I'm really hoping the previous owner kept it as only the symposer delete. I went out with the intent to buy the most stock car possible. Everything sure looks untouched under the hood but you never do know. From what I've read, these motors aren't nearly as sensitive to mods as the MazdaSpeed motor so I suppose I'm just being too picky.

And that Corvette though!! I'm definitely in money saving mode right now but hopefully soon(ish) I can scoop a new car to turn into a race car.
    WHALECUM

What was your MSF name? I came over from that community too. SnailD here....

but for real, you will love the car. I miss the power some days from my 350whp ms3 but the handling balance is superior and its a blast to drive with its tight steering.
    AUTOCROSSAUTOCROSSAUTOCROSSAUTOCROSSAUTOCROSSAUTOCROSSAUTOCROSSAUTOCROSSAUTOCROSS

0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    SLC
    State
    UT
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alexwlwsn View Post

WHALECUM

but for real, you will love the car. I miss the power some days from my 350whp ms3 but the handling balance is superior and its a blast to drive with its tight steering.
    AUTOCROSSAUTOCROSSAUTOCROSSAUTOCROSSAUTOCROSSAUTOCROSSAUTOCROSSAUTOCROSSAUTOCROSS

New Member 9 Rep Points alexwlwsn's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Columbia
    State
    MD
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 2fast View Post
    WHALECUM

I think I was alexwlwsn on MSF as well. I moved a couple years ago to MazdaSpeeds.org though and did my entire MS3 build thread on there. That site was kinda created to avoid all the annoying people which were a part of MSF and they did a good job.

From being on there all the time, I wish there was a shoutbox on this website!

Senior Member 279 Rep Points pelotonracer2's Avatar
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    City
    NRH
    State
    TX
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Probaholic1 View Post
    I know what you mean about the drama in the speed forums, like wtf. There's a little bit here but not much. It was ridiculous how bad it was over there. I used to have an MS6 and MSP so been part of that community for yearssss....

Welcome
    Yep, that's why I stopped going to the Speed3 forum. Lots of haters and idiots there. I was a moderator here for a time and then I left for awhile. This place has some detractors as well but NOTHING like the main MS3 forum! LOL
    2014 Ingot Silver Fiesta ST: Cobb AccessPort V3, Tune+ 93/E30 maps, Cobb exhaust, Cobb DP, Cobb I/C, Cobb charge pipes, Cobb intake, NGK spark plugs, FSWERKs qs kit, Cobb RMM, Cobb springs, Cobb roll bars, 17 x 8 ROTA Titan wheels, 215/40-17 Dunlop Direzza ZII, R1 Concepts drilled/slotted rotors, gel Ford badges, Mustang GT shift knob, EcoBeast badge, Maxton Design hood vents, wing extension, side skirts, front spoiler and rear splitters, euro headlights w/LEDs, Sylvania ZXE bulbs H7s, Velossa big mouth and rear diffusers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123