Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What's Up From the MazdaSpeed World

Hey guys! Just joining here because I'm looking to get myself a FiST within the next couple weeks. I presently have a 1999 NB Miata and a 2008 MazdaSpeed3. I'm basically looking to combine the two cars and meet in the middle with a nice new/used Fiesta. My Miata is totally stock and my MS3 is fully built making ~600whp. I definitely would not modify the FiST in the way I did my MS3, I have to be honest, doing pulls are fun but I really never feel like driving the car.

I love the Fiesta community from what I've seen so far and look forward to joining in on the fun.

Here's my MS3 showing a Porsche 911 GT3 RS what's up:
HiRes-3639.jpg

OP
A
Thread Starter #5
There's so much drama with MazdaSpeed people, I really would love to remove myself from it. I can't think of a more fun and cheaper way to get into a nice car than a little Fiesta ST!

Business6

There's so much drama with MazdaSpeed people, I really would love to remove myself from it. I can't think of a more fun and cheaper way to get into a nice car than a little Fiesta ST!
Unfortunately the same can be said for any community. I haven't been here long and I've seen some...interesting things, haha.

Business6

Hey guys! Just joining here because I'm looking to get myself a FiST within the next couple weeks. I presently have a 1999 NB Miata and a 2008 MazdaSpeed3. I'm basically looking to combine the two cars and meet in the middle with a nice new/used Fiesta. My Miata is totally stock and my MS3 is fully built making ~600whp. I definitely would not modify the FiST in the way I did my MS3, I have to be honest, doing pulls are fun but I really never feel like driving the car.

I love the Fiesta community from what I've seen so far and look forward to joining in on the fun.

Here's my MS3 showing a Porsche 911 GT3 RS what's up:
View attachment 15829
Also, I just happened to be looking up MS6 builds for nostalgia's sake (girlfriend had a Speed6 for a while, we did some mods on it) and happened across this video, hah!

[video]https://youtu.be/DOedWnKk1P8?t=2m24s[/video]

OP
A
Thread Starter #10
Also, I just happened to be looking up MS6 builds for nostalgia's sake (girlfriend had a Speed6 for a while, we did some mods on it) and happened across this video, hah!

[video]https://youtu.be/DOedWnKk1P8?t=2m24s[/video]
Haha that's me!! That was probably the last "fun" thing I did with the car. I'm planning my part out now to free up some funds for that FiST and saving for a house! It's a mean machine but I just kind of lost interest unfortunately. I'm ready for a new chapter.

OP
A
Thread Starter #12
Well I did it last night! I found a 2016 Kona Blue w/ Recaros and a sunroof locally with about 16,000 miles. This is my first car ever with a warranty so I'm pretty excited for that. I plan to keep mods at a minimum, likely an RMM and maybe some nice daily drivability mods like LED reverse lights and such.

IMG_20171109_091833.jpg

IMG_20171109_091513.jpg

IMG_20171109_091130.jpg

Maryland has been popping with Fiesta's these pass weeks, me included.

OP
A
Thread Starter #17
I came out of a 2011 Genpoo into a Fiesta ST. It can do a lot of things much better than my MS3 and is soon to be *much* quicker. heh. [wink] Welcome to the group.
I can say confidently my Fiesta will never be as fast as my MS3 but I am totally fine with that! For me it's the perfect daily, especially since my daily commute is into Baltimore.

OP
A
Thread Starter #18
Oh and I recently discovered I had a Mountune sound symposer delete. For a car with only 16k miles on it and no other mods on it, I find it odd that this was installed but oh well. Maybe the PO just wanted a quieter cabin.

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
I can say confidently my Fiesta will never be as fast as my MS3 but I am totally fine with that! For me it's the perfect daily, especially since my daily commute is into Baltimore.
Mine is about to be. With an X47R and Tune+ 93/e30 maps, I am expecting 325-336hp and 390-400+ pft (engine and around 300whp). My MS3 was about 280hp engine). Coupled with the Fiesta's 2650 pound weight and quicker gearing, I think it will be crazy.

That is weird about the sound symposer. I wonder if they just put it back to stock before selling...?

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
The Fiesta is my daily driver also. I also have this sitting in the garage: 643hp & 624pft to the wheels (725/700 flywheel).

Attachments