Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

whoosh 3" catless downpipes NOW available....

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #7
thanks for the order!
I got you on the swag!!!!!!
here's the deal on SWAG

anyone that takes advantage can thank shelbydave

if you order a downpipe today or tomorrow (that's 10/31/17 & 11/1/17)
you will get a FREE whoosh t-shirt with your downpipe
I always add a sticker to most every order when I'm not out of stock. I just received hundreds of red and grey decals so we're good to go!

Is this a sale price or regular? Asking because I'm looking at purchasing a dp and catback combo soon. Either way great prices as always!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #10
Is this a sale price or regular? Asking because I'm looking at purchasing a dp and catback combo soon. Either way great prices as always!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
regular price is $189.99 but you can get 5% off with the forum discount as usual (code is FIST5) so you're really $180 shippped

and thank you!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #12
hey [MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION] any plans for a catted version? #paproblems
I will eventually. Do you have smog where you are in PA?
I never had a problem with no cat in PA. Is Oaks in Bucks County? I was in Berks, no worries there. First thing I did with every car was turbo back, no kitties! lol

I will eventually. Do you have smog where you are in PA?
I never had a problem with no cat in PA. Is Oaks in Bucks County? I was in Berks, no worries there. First thing I did with every car was turbo back, no kitties! lol
nah im in montco now. I was in berks before. still I like to have the cat for visual purposes.

felopr

Are you bringing a catted version? something with a 100count cell? with a competitive price similar to the depo one?