Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

whoosh 3" catless downpipes NOW available....

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #41
Do you have anyone in mind for the sample?
it's funny you ask

I have plans set to send it to Sprayed150 but a new development has just come to light
My test part is shipping today.....but.....due to the fitting process the new sample with cat actually has a cat but the cat is empty lol
so visually it will have a cat but the internals of the 200 cel cat won't be there.

I'm not certain Sprayed150 can use this for his application
If he can, it's still his to test fit and use. If not I'll have to get him a one with an actual cat when they land.

If he doesn't want it, I'll need someone that could test fit this that could use a one for visual purposes but doesn't actually need a cat for smog testing

let me know fellas!

Hmmm, it's funny you say that lol. Everywhere I've gone in my part of PA only requires a visual test. I actually would be interested in catless dp that appears to be a catted one. I even considered just gutting my stock dp.

it's funny you ask

I have plans set to send it to Sprayed150 but a new development has just come to light
My test part is shipping today.....but.....due to the fitting process the new sample with cat actually has a cat but the cat is empty lol
so visually it will have a cat but the internals of the 200 cel cat won't be there.

If he can, it's still his to test fit and use. If not I'll have to get him a one with an actual cat when they land.

If he doesn't want it, I'll need someone that could test fit this that could use a one for visual purposes but doesn't actually need a cat for smog testing

let me know fellas!
I know I have been a PITA since I became a customer, but I'd consider this. Can you share info about the pricing, and what you require as far as expectations (ex. Dyno, or pics) with this non catted, cat version? I can run catless in BC.

it's funny you ask
Exactly what I want, wish somebody would sell them like that.

it's funny you ask

let me know fellas!
lol, yea, i cant use that, but i appreciate still getting me the one with a cat after. send some stickers with it for the car when you do

Here we need to have cat's. But no visual inspection unless you get a ticket and have to fight it. Just tune the code out and your good to go.

however, as much of a car guy as I am. I do care about the environment and fumes. And my wallet would rather prefer I don't get tickets. So a cat is a must.

I'll test or am interested in buying the "catted" catless look alike if sprayed doesn't want it. Also you mentioned there would be a black friday deal on the intercooler, any idea on the price of those? I'll be pulling the trigger soon on quite a few goodies from you Ron.

I could test fit it Ron if you still need someone. I'll still be buying the catted one but with my '17 only having 1200 miles on it, I know I'll be able to install it very easy.

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Dang, I feel dumb, should have checked the forum before I jumped the gun and ordered one for my '17. Oh well, Ron is a stand up guy, and his catless DP is the cheapest by far. He informed me it will shipped out mañaña so I'll let everyone know the dealio next week.

HBEcoBeaST

Are most people who are wanting the catted DP's doing it for emissions or 'performance'?
For me it's to cut the gas smell so I don't get pulled over or cited. Regardless if you have a 'smog guy', running a cat can help in the event of an encounter with the law. It's still 'illegal' but its not obvious. It also cuts air pollution, but global warming is fake right? Lol

I've also heard rumors some states you can pass emmissions with an aftermarket cat. I've heard people failing and passing with similar set ups here in California.

If you were for all out performance catless is the way to go.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Here in MD we can pass with no cat simply by throwing the defouler on and getting a tune to clear the code. As for the smell i thought everyone loved the smell of racecar?

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
My wife used to sniff the air when I warmed up my focus lol. Always told her dont sniff that hard damn it, it's not good for you.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

hahaha thats awesome. Im gonna get my old lady to order me this for christmas and get the car this 3 inch MBRP. And i swear the next thing I buy for it will be a turbo and some legitimate rubber

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I always loved standing behind the Buses at school and breathing in the diesel exhaust....I guess that explains a lot.......HAHAHA....[rockon]