Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Winter set up for sale 15 inch wheels and Pirelli P4 all seasons mounted

Trader history for Zissou (0)

Zissou

SOLD

Selling my current winter set up; the purple wheels! Winter is coming - you better get them before it’s too cold for the RE050A’s. They’re mounted and ready to go!

The wheels are Ford 15x6 steelies, plasti dipped purple. A bit of brake dust over the years has made them into a deep purple and is subtle now. No TPMS sensors. My alert only goes off when I’m 20 miles outside of town; parking next to my summer set in the garage each night tricks the sensor.

The tires are Pirelli P4 all season 195/60r15 with tons of tread left. Tire rack says they’re good for 60k miles. My whole car only has 22k and these were only run in the winter, so about 6k miles on these tires. Tons of tread life left; many many years. Always stored in a a heated garage or apt.

I chose all season touring tires as my winter set up because Va doesn’t get that much snow. That being said, the deep tread on these are great for the snow - I’ve going on a bunch of ski trips with this set up and never got stuck.

Selling them to change things up; the OEM tires are about shot so I want to put all seasons on the OEM wheels and get some summer tires on lighter wheels. Don’t need two sets of all seasons.

Looking to sell local (Charlottesville VA and surrounding area), unless you want to pay for shipping. Asking $350.

On Mountune springs, taken this week. They didn't rub driving around town.

This is stock height, a year ago:

Last edited:
OP
Zissou

Zissou

Thread Starter #2
That penny picture is garbage. Found a quarter and took a better picture. Look at that tread! Easily 90%+ of its tread life left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Zissou

Zissou

Thread Starter #3
By local sale I mean that broadly. If you're in NC/WV/MD/PA I'm willing to drive a bit and meet halfway or sort of halfway.

Weather is about to start getting cold... you're going to need some tires soon.

OP
Zissou

Zissou

Thread Starter #5
How far are you from Durham, NC? Willing to meet somewhere?
Just a bit over 3 hours, according to google maps. Yes, I'd be willing to meet in the middle, maybe in Lynchburg VA? That seems to be the biggest city between the two points. PM me if you want to coordinate.

OP
Zissou

Zissou

Thread Starter #6
It's getting really cold this week on the east coast... no one looking for a ready to go cold season set up?

OP
Zissou

Zissou

Thread Starter #7
Dropping the price to 350

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be in C'ville over Christmas...might have some extra money to pick these up.

OP
Zissou

Zissou

Thread Starter #11
How far are you willing to travel? I'm about 10 min outside Philly.
Shoot I just saw this, sorry for being so slow to respond.
Willing to travel up to northern VA (like Fairfax)
Don't want to go past DC.

Hoovst

Have you sold these yet? Can the plastidip coating be removed or has it been in too long?
I am in Winchester and could meet you halfway.

OP
Zissou

Zissou

Thread Starter #15
Have you sold these yet? Can the plastidip coating be removed or has it been in too long?
I am in Winchester and could meet you halfway.
They have not been sold yet. Plastidip should be able to be removed; it's actually starting to peel off one of the wheels. I originally put it on really heavy with the intent of changing color every year.
If we line up the weekends right I can meet you in Warrenton. Maybe next weekend (1/13 - 1/14)? PM me for details / phone number

OP
Zissou

Zissou

Thread Starter #16
These are still for sale. I keep forgetting to check how many posts these users have and get disappointed when they flake out.

These are still for sale. I keep forgetting to check how many posts these users have and get disappointed when they flake out.
I'm a newbie, but this is very tempting. Naturally the sales associate told me my Fiesta had all seasons on it and after I get home, big surprise they're the summer tires. My fault for not looking it up there I suppose. Regardless, I may need to start boosting my post count so I can buy these. They'd go great with the black paint job. Good luck with the sale regardless.

OP
Zissou

Zissou

Thread Starter #18
I'm a newbie, but this is very tempting. Naturally the sales associate told me my Fiesta had all seasons on it and after I get home, big surprise they're the summer tires. My fault for not looking it up there I suppose. Regardless, I may need to start boosting my post count so I can buy these. They'd go great with the black paint job. Good luck with the sale regardless.
Sending you a PM.