Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Brands of intake an exhausts.

Hello, this is my first time ever own a car and I'd like to start adding perf parts to my 2015 FiST but I'd like to keep most if not all my parts from the same company. What company (besides Cobb to mucho money) would you recommend. I was debating between injen and mishimoto. Thanks!

Zissou

MAP Performance and Mountune are other makers of a good variety of parts, but they're also about the same price point as Cobb. Quality isn't cheap.

Isn't Mishimoto's exhaust more expensive than Cobb's?

Why is it important to keep all the parts from the same company? Check out my signature; I've got stuff from all different brands.

I like the itg intake and the st200 which can be purchased through ron at whoosh. Both are excellent setups. The CPE is one of my favorite full intake system which Mitch from CPE can tell you more about.

Exhaust I have he Mountune catback system which is quite with the factory cat. When I added the Mountune down pipe it opened up the sound a little better. Still quite but has a nicer tone.

What is your overall goal with the car and how loud do you want it to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
G
Thread Starter #4
It isn't really important to keep all the same brands I just think It would be nice to keep everything uniform. I'll most likely end up with different companies but I just was curious.
MAP performance and Montune are another company I've been looking at.

I looked a mishimoto parts compared to Cobb and I think there was a little bit of price difference between Cobb and mishi.

OP
G
Thread Starter #5
My plans are intake tune exhaust then form function suspension tiers and wheels, eventually id like to big turbo it and what comes along with it. I'd like it to be much louder than the stock exhaust but I'm not trying to wake up the neighbors two blocks down the street

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
My plans are intake tune exhaust then form function suspension tiers and wheels, eventually id like to big turbo it and what comes along with it. I'd like it to be much louder than the stock exhaust but I'm not trying to wake up the neighbors two blocks down the street
Do you already have a Cobb AP?

OP
G
Thread Starter #7
I don't be have anything for it yet it's none stock currently I'm not sure what AP I wanna get. Cobb is nice but I also wanna see what other options are out there

DangerMouse

You can save money by buying package deals from cobb or mountune. Cobbs prices aren't that bad compared to others and mountune always has coupon codes available.

Also check out Whoosh Motorsports, Ron offers members here an additional 5% off most everything and his prices are already good.

Quisp

1000 Post Club
Don't waste your money on the "stage" route. Buy an AP from a tuner and get an upgraded fmic. You'll save hundreds and be way quicker than a stage 3.

felopr

IF you cant get a used AP, I would get my AP from stratified , they include a free flash tune when you purchase a AP from them.
I think the AP is the most important mod of them all
After that, I would say the IC, since the stock one sucks so bad
After that , depends your goals

From the parts I've seen and from my personal experiences, I believe the cp-e parts to be the best engineered, hence the cost premium. Their intercooler is the largest core that can fit without modification (mostly, I slightly trimmed my bumper for a better fit) and has great end tank design. Their downpipe and intake also are very high quality, with perfect fit and finish.