Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

16" Rota Grids dipped in black matte, silver metalizer, and glossifier...

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
2 cans of black about 4 coats.
1 can of metalizer 1 coat
1 can of glossifier 2 coats

Gonna try another coat or two of glossifier to get a lil more bling tonite.
uploadfromtaptalk1400233224505.jpg

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2
Wheels are on, color came out grey. Not really happy with the color but at least hides the brake dust well. My car is dirty and havnt had time to wash it. Will post pics when I do in a better atmosphere.
uploadfromtaptalk1400393325280.jpg

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I love it! How's the ride on 16" wheels?

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Love the ride! Acceleration feels great. It was a necessity where I live. Im sacrificing some road feel and probably handeling with the softer suspension setting and 50series tires but for me its worth it. Dont feel most cracks, and expansion joints like I used to. But at my current ride height the front rubs on big bumps and dips with 15 from soft damper settings. May have to raise it up a bit.

aren`t they be coming grey because you used "silver'' metalizer????

DHM1

1000 Post Club
A little too snug of a fit...they rub in the front. Tires are to big for this car.
Were, when, and how do they rub? I plan on going to a 24.5" slick for next years drag season and that tire is a 24.1" and I was wondering what I need to look out for. Also it looks like the car is lowered right? Think it would rub if it was not lowered?

Thanks

Russ

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #15
You should be fine at stock height. The tire rubs the fender when turning on uneven surfaces or big bumps and yes im lowered. I might get away with a 195/50/16 or the recommended tires size 205/45.