Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Schroth QuickFit Fiesta ST harness system

Trader history for codestp202 (0)

codestp202

For sale is my drivers side Schroth Racing QuickFit harness. Schroth advertises them for all Fiesta / ST models. This 4 point is DOT approved for the fiesta seats, and has Anti Submarining built into it.

If used correctly, they will provide (according to Schroth) more safety than the stock seatbelts. These are great because most stricter orgs only allow 4 points with ASM or harnesses built exactly for that model. I used these for a couple autocrosses and a few track days. I have gotten much faster and more into track days so I am moving onto a 6 pt and 4 point roll bar. These are perfect for autocross and track days and they come in and come out of the car in 1 minute. They hook up to all of the stock bolt points, and there is a document section on the Schroth site for install info. They are ready to go directly into a car and enjoyed. I will also include the ST harness pads.

The initial install is around 20 mins and all you need is a torx head and socket wrench.
They are in very good condition, no ripping, tearing, fraying.

https://www.schrothracing.com/products/quickfit#3366
They run $245 new + shipping.

I am asking $140 + shipping (most likely only 10-15 for the lower 48).

PM'ed

For sale is my drivers side Schroth Racing QuickFit harness. Schroth advertises them for all Fiesta / ST models. This 4 point is DOT approved for the fiesta seats, and has Anti Submarining built into it.

If used correctly, they will provide (according to Schroth) more safety than the stock seatbelts. These are great because most stricter orgs only allow 4 points with ASM or harnesses built exactly for that model. I used these for a couple autocrosses and a few track days. I have gotten much faster and more into track days so I am moving onto a 6 pt and 4 point roll bar. These are perfect for autocross and track days and they come in and come out of the car in 1 minute. They hook up to all of the stock bolt points, and there is a document section on the Schroth site for install info. They are ready to go directly into a car and enjoyed. I will also include the ST harness pads.

The initial install is around 20 mins and all you need is a torx head and socket wrench.
They are in very good condition, no ripping, tearing, fraying.

https://www.schrothracing.com/products/quickfit#3366
They run $245 new + shipping.

I am asking $140 + shipping (most likely only 10-15 for the lower 48).

Thanks again. Can't wait to get back home to try it.

Post up some pics of your new roll cage. :)

Woods247

2000 Post Club
I have one of these. It is OUTSTANDING on track.

Edit: I have the Pro version, so I can use my HANS. You can’t use a standard HANS with this particular harness but you CAN use a Simpson Hybrid S. The Hybrid S is pretty comfortable too.

OP
codestp202

codestp202

Thread Starter #11
Thanks again. Can't wait to get back home to try it.

Post up some pics of your new roll cage. :)
Here's a starter pic, just got it installed yesterday. Will have some more comprehensive photos later when I get my 6 point installed