Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

DaveG99

They need to update their website. Wonder if I order this week if there are enough to not have to wait for a long time.

koozy

3000 Post Club
I believe I ordered before some members here from Performance, so I was surprised to see some getting tracking numbers when I'm just ~20 minutes away from the store.

I called and talked to my CSR and was told they only got 12 wheels in, that's only enough for 3 cars. There's a back order and outstanding orders with Perfermance; and apparently Konig is looking at April/May to fulfill the outstanding orders then. Interested what others have heard from Performance Plus, because 12 wheels ain't gonna cover all of the orders right now.

Just got my tracking number too! Should be here (Boston,ma) next Tuesday. Depending on how much snow is in the forecast (just got 18inches today) I'll try to get them mounted next week.

I believe I ordered before some members here from Performance, so I was surprised to see some getting tracking numbers when I'm just ~20 minutes away from the store.

I called and talked to my CSR and was told they only got 12 wheels in, that's only enough for 3 cars. There's a back order and outstanding orders with Perfermance; and apparently Konig is looking at April/May to fulfill the outstanding orders then. Interested what others have heard from Performance Plus, because 12 wheels ain't gonna cover all of the orders right now.
That's ridiculous! I really hope they prepared better than that

koozy

3000 Post Club
Just got off the phone. 16" 4x108 Dekagrams are on back order.
Apparently Konig's next shipment of 16" 4x108 Dekagrams to their wheel distributors is end of May!

I'm gonna go bury my head in the sand until June, LOL

Just got off the phone. 16" 4x108 Dekagrams are on back order.
Apparently Konig's next shipment of 16" 4x108 Dekagrams to their wheel distributors is end of May!

I'm gonna go bury my head in the sand until June, LOL
I don't understand how Konig or Performance, couldn't anticipate how popular these wheels were going to be. You announce a wheel size that is essentially one of the lightest, best-looking, and affordable wheels to date and they didn't think it would be a huge hit to cars with a 4x108? I'm sure alot of FiST guys (myself included) fell in love with the idea of this wheel but when you look at the market in our bolt pattern, I guess its fair to say the industry doesn't have alot of faith. I hope we overwhelm Konig in orders and they then feel like they could really grab a good share of the market with guys like us and offer us more colors and inventory. That would be awesome. I think guys who really want more color choices should bombard Konig and let them know how popular this wheel is with us FiST guys and they would sell more with more choices!

I don't understand how Konig or Performance, couldn't anticipate how popular these wheels were going to be. You announce a wheel size that is essentially one of the lightest, best-looking, and affordable wheels to date and they didn't think it would be a huge hit to cars with a 4x108? I'm sure alot of FiST guys (myself included) fell in love with the idea of this wheel but when you look at the market in our bolt pattern, I guess its fair to say the industry doesn't have alot of faith. I hope we overwhelm Konig in orders and they then feel like they could really grab a good share of the market with guys like us and offer us more colors and inventory. That would be awesome. I think guys who really want more color choices should bombard Konig and let them know how popular this wheel is with us FiST guys and they would sell more with more choices!
I'm lucky that I got in early and will be getting mine delivered next week, I just can't believe how cheap these are. Flow formed wheels, under 15lbs and delivered to my doorstep for less than $125 a wheel...crazy! I sold my stock wheels for $400 while I have my winters on so this barely cost me $100.

Everyone should be calling konig for more information not performanceplustire. They were not helpful this past month while waiting for my order, konig was always more helpful and was able to see my order even though I didn't order through them directly. They were able to tell me that my order would be allocated in the first shipment based on other orders.

Got my tracking number today from Performance. Looks like Toyo Proxes R888r it is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

koozy

3000 Post Club
There are other distributors as well for others that didn't order already. Maybe see if they are getting some stock?
If you or anyone comes across any post up, all I see is "Out of stock" wherever I look. After some phone calls it appears that my CSR dropped the ball on my order. My order got looked over while others who ordered after me got their orders fulfilled.

If you or anyone comes across any post up, all I see is "Out of stock" wherever I look. After some phone calls it appears that my CSR dropped the ball on my order. My order got looked over while others who ordered after me got their orders fulfilled.
Call CARid

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
i really wish there were more 16in tires to choose from for a 16x8. 225/45 seems to be the sweet spot but ain't a damn thing out there except the R888

Unfortunately, it seems all of these distributors only ordered what was pre-ordered. Tiresandwheels.com says it has low inventory on their site, but the way the site is laid out is pretty shady. Summit has an estimated ship date of 4/6 with free shipping if performance doesn't take care of you. It sucks that they dropped the ball and I hope they take care of you.

koozy

3000 Post Club
Unfortunately, it seems all of these distributors only ordered what was pre-ordered. Tiresandwheels.com says it has low inventory on their site, but the way the site is laid out is pretty shady. Summit has an estimated ship date of 4/6 with free shipping if performance doesn't take care of you. It sucks that they dropped the ball and I hope they take care of you.
I have no problem waiting. When I first ordered, I talked to my CSR to confirm I had no problems waiting. They stated that I would be one of the first to receive the first batch they get, which has now proven otherwise.

My credit card was charged and I've already paid the note. Now this I have sort of a problem with, because I have ~90 days to dispute this charge. I want the wheels, but if this drags on too long I'm concerned about any possible disputes with my credit card co. I think I'll call my credit card co. and let them know what's up and if I'm covered.

A7xogg

I have no problem waiting. When I first ordered, I talked to my CSR to confirm I had no problems waiting. They stated that I would be one of the first to receive the first batch they get, which has now proven otherwise.

My credit card was charged and I've already paid the note. Now this I have sort of a problem with, because I have ~90 days to dispute this charge. I want the wheels, but if this drags on too long I'm concerned about any possible disputes with my credit card co. I think I'll call my credit card co. and let them know what's up and if I'm covered.
Which is why I hate pre ordering and all that not good stuff. I'm sitting here with my order thinking about cancelling my order and just waiting till it's in stock