Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

koozy

3000 Post Club
Which is why I hate pre ordering and all that not good stuff. I'm sitting here with my order thinking about cancelling my order and just waiting till it's in stock
Did you order from Performance? I contemplated, but imagined they'd say something like 20% restocking fee, LOL.
It's hard to give up the nice discount though...

A7xogg

Did you order from Performance? I contemplated, but imagined they'd say something like 20% restocking fee, LOL.
It's hard to give up the nice discount though...
Yeah, and they were the only guys to email me back baout the wheels, besides konig

DaveG99

I believe I ordered before some members here from Performance, so I was surprised to see some getting tracking numbers when I'm just ~20 minutes away from the store.

I called and talked to my CSR and was told they only got 12 wheels in, that's only enough for 3 cars. There's a back order and outstanding orders with Perfermance; and apparently Konig is looking at April/May to fulfill the outstanding orders then. Interested what others have heard from Performance Plus, because 12 wheels ain't gonna cover all of the orders right now.
And this is why I haven't ordered yet. I will wait until the demand slows down and they are available. For now Im just going to get new tires and put them on my stock wheels. Maybe by the end of summer they will have plenty of these available and ready to ship and Ill place my order then. The demand is way to high for these wheels just from our community. Konig should have made a lot more of these. And there should be more vendors that sell these. Seems like only 2-3 vendors sell them and only 1-2 of them are trustworthy.

You would think another wheel manufacturer would want a piece of this demand but I guess they dont.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
You would think another wheel manufacturer would want a piece of this demand but I guess they don't.
Sadly, they all seem to only be willing to make a lot of sizes for the applications which sell 500K+ cars a year HERE, and many MILLIONS world wide. [mad]

Our little rocket sells VERY poorly here in North America, albeit quite well in England, and Europe. (I guess that 16" wheels are NOT very much in demand in those areas??) [dunno]

Just FYI - Discount Tire Direct can get them if you chat or call.

IIRC - $143.xx a wheel, free shipping.

Sadly, they all seem to only be willing to make a lot of sizes for the applications which sell 500K+ cars a year HERE, and many MILLIONS world wide. [mad]

Our little rocket sells VERY poorly here in North America, albeit quite well in England, and Europe. (I guess that 16" wheels are NOT very much in demand in those areas??) [dunno]
Especially with the FiST getting the axe in 2017 (I guess we can call it 2018 with the "leftover" carryover into this model year).

A7xogg

Well i think the only 16x8 is a team dynamics wheel and a rota wheel? Im not 100%but since those have been out for a while people who got 16"s got those choices? This is a rare car in the states. Im honestly surprised how much after market support we get for our cars. Konig since they arent a part of our forum kind of messed up with the demand part for this wheel pattern.

A7xogg

Well i think the only 16x8 is a team dynamics wheel and a rota wheel? Im not 100%but since those have been out for a while people who got 16"s got those choices? This is a rare car in the states. Im honestly surprised how much after market support we get for our cars. Konig since they arent a part of our forum kind of messed up with the demand part for this wheel pattern.

koozy

3000 Post Club
Konig was probably deciding based on last years Hypergrams release. I don’t think they caught on with popularity. There seems to be high demand for the Dekagrams, but time will tell if that will sustain after those who are looking for their ideal 16” wheel get them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LILIKE16ST

I like the hypergram if I went with 17s I'd get those for sure but I want to downsize to at least 16 for more sidewall without being too tall. It really sucks were having such issue getting these...thank goodness I have 15x8 pro race 1.2s that I like quite alot as well to tide me over until they decide to release these someday (if I decide to go this route). I feel for you guys playing the waiting game. Everyone has been waiting on a 16x8 option that is as good as these are...very good looks very light and very strong. This is it...if it ever gets released that is lol

DaveG99

A guy in San Antonio had them mounted today. They look awesome. Saw them on FISTs of fury facebook page

Last edited:

LILIKE16ST

HERE I AM

ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE.

225/45/16 R888R

That looks awesome. That's alot of meat there...I'd say it's probably rub city for sure with a 1 inch drop. It looks damn good though. Very nice looking wheels. Nice to finally see them on a FiST

Those do look awesome! I'm guessing you are only autocrossing or racing with those tires?

Those look outstanding! Can't wait to get these put on. My delivery got moved up to Friday - so I'm going to try and get them mounted up Saturday.

LILIKE16ST

You gotta think that is a 225/45 tire if you're running a 205/45 there may he less poke and be closer to flush. That is alot of meat on those tires. They're pretty tall at around 24 inches so lowering it would probably be a problem. I like these wheels they look nice and 40 mm is pretty optimal for this car on offset. I would say it's the large meats on there helping with the excess poke look it has.