Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

koozy

3000 Post Club
Yep - indeed 205/45/16. Almost wish I went with the 225's - as those R888's look fantastic. But I'm probably better off with the 205's when I do the suspension.
I noticed a slight stretch, but wasn't sure. I knew people were posting tire sizes they were going with, just had to search. I think because this wheel with its size being a new relatively new option for the Fiesta it helps to know what tire sizes people are mounting. I've got 215/45/16 which I think is the sweet spot, just waiting for the wheels now [?|]

What about the comp 2s in 205/50/16 pattern? I have seen couple of peeps using that size.
You'd end up with:

Rolling Diameter: 24.1" Section Width 8.4" Tread Width 7"

Stock Bridgestone RE050A's on the 17" wheels are:
Rolling Diameter: 23.4" Section Width 8.4" Tread Width 7.6"

So you'd be taller and skinnier..

You'd end up with:

That's interesting that the 50s have a narrower section width!

I noticed a slight stretch, but wasn't sure. I knew people were posting tire sizes they were going with, just had to search. I think because this wheel with its size being a new relatively new option for the Fiesta it helps to know what tire sizes people are mounting. I've got 215/45/16 which I think is the sweet spot, just waiting for the wheels now [?|]
Yeah - I looked at the Azenis in 215/45/16 - but wasn't willing to spend an extra $300 on 200tw tires for my DD. Especially with the Comp2's putting 8" of tire in contact with the ground. (205's)

Called Konig a couple of days ago. They said if there was another color it would be bronze in the dekagrams.
If they release these in Bronze they will get my money instantly; that would be a great color combination with my Kona Blue.

Adub

You'd end up with:

That was measured with a 6.5" rim and the 45 was measured with 7". Wonder if it will be the same on the 7" or close to it!

Last edited:
Got my set of dekagrams today!
For those wondering if they will fit over Wilwood BBK then you will be happy to know they fit! [rockon]
There is about 3/8" clearance from caliper to the wheel barrel and about 5/8" clearance from caliper to spokes. No worries. I actually took a leap of faith and bought these without knowing they would fit over the BBK or not.

Sorry no pics...yet. Still need to get tires. Thinking 215/45/16's Rivals or RT615K or maybe even 595 RS-R in a wide 205/45/16. These will be used for weekend canyon duty. [biggrin]

koozy

3000 Post Club
Got my set of dekagrams today!
For those wondering if they will fit over Wilwood BBK then you will be happy to know they fit! [rockon]
There is about 3/8" clearance from caliper to the wheel barrel and about 5/8" clearance from caliper to spokes. No worries. I actually took a leap of faith and bought these without knowing they would fit over the BBK or not.

Sorry no pics...yet. Still need to get tires. Thinking 215/45/16's Rivals or RT615K or maybe even 595 RS-R in a wide 205/45/16. These will be used for weekend canyon duty. [biggrin]
Nice, I'm willing to give up the concave face for BBK clearance without having to run spacers.

I emailed performanceplustire, konig' shipping container got delayed three weeks so eta for now is the end of next month. FYI, I ordered mine at the end of Feb

I emailed performanceplustire, konig' shipping container got delayed three weeks so eta for now is the end of next month. FYI, I ordered mine at the end of Feb
Great...That's where I ordered from as well. Who knows when these will actually get here!

dmb

they shut down every thing, so if they were built before the new year they should be on the water. but if they have to make them, that's another story. west coast ports are starting to unload the first ships now so good luck. 3 week trip in calm seas.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I just posted on another thread about the Dekagram then saw this rather long thread......:)

16x8 is the absolute best all around wheel size for this car and that is one hell of a good wheel in price, quality and style as well as very low weight and flow formed so strong enough for any kind of racing, etc....

Not sure if said here or elsewhere but DO NOT have wheels powered coated as it weakens them especially if heat treated as some wheels are and flow formed wheels are made from cast wheels with heated and rolled rims.

--------

If these where available in 2014 I would not of been the first to do the 4x100 bolt pattern change, the first and only one to run 9" wide wheels under rolled and pulled fenders, the first and only one to do a rear camber change nor built front and rear BBK's to fit under 15's, a hell of a lot of work and money invested in one off projects.

Those just wanting the best overall setup for the time and money and performance value need look no further:)

Only thing I would consider is running +35's instead of the +40s though technically +40 is more appropriate and might even be a bit faster do to scrub radius issues.

I have had 7 or 8 sets of wheels and tires for this car and hundreds over the last 50 years on modded cars all the way up to full out $100k race car builds so have a pretty good idea of what works and does not work and why the lowest weight proper fitting quality wheel is the way to go for real performance, better ride and less wear on the chassis:)

Rick