Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

Ughh you guys are killing me. I want these wheels so bad. Anyone wanna trade my advanti storms for your dekagrams? :LOL:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yessir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am re-thinking my want of the M-Sport/Bilstein R1 coil over setup, since I have now found out that one MUST change back to BASE Fiesta front knuckles/uprights in order for this to work properly without 'clearancing' the damper bodies, and avoiding a front jacked-up 'rake' bias (the ST knuckles ARE longer than the base car's knuckles). [:(]
(This R1/R2 'national' kit WAS developed for the base car/EB 1.0 after all.)

IF I could find ANY higher rate, minimal lowering (like a half inch at most!) linear factory style spring, ANYWHERE AT ALL, which could be put onto Bilstein B6es, I would just go that route.
IF I could even use spacers to gain back that half inch towards factory ride height, without throwing off everything else, I would even go with the Swift springs on B6es. ;)
Most on here just do not understand that these cars CANNOT be lowered if they are to be used in certain conditions. [nono]

Last edited:

koozy

3000 Post Club
IF I could even use spacers to gain back that half inch towards factory ride height, without throwing off everything else, I would even go with the Swift springs on B6es. ;)
this is already possible, so looks like you can stop pondering which set up you're going to go with.