Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

A7xogg

Doubt it, the waiting line is several blocks long LOL. I think end of May going into June is a realistic timeframe based on what vendors and Konig has relayed to inquiries.
I just got an email from performance tire. They gave me no timeline. Ugh

I ordered from Performance Tire, and received an email stating that they didn't know when they'd receive a shipment. Cancelled and went to Summit who states they're expecting a shipment 18 May. Judging from prior experience, they'll be on point.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

koozy

3000 Post Club
January! Wow... [emoji22]
I know... sad, LOL. I was in the area a few weeks ago and stopped at Performance to check on the status. I was informed that the first shipment of a new wheels is usually like this to test the market. Apparently Konig didn't anticipate this much demand for this particular wheel in size and spec. I recall when the wheel was first announced late last year at SEMA that Konig suggested buyers put their orders in ASAP. I suppose this was to provide them insight on how many to produce. I guess not that many people ordered in late 2017 for their first production run, so here we are waiting for them to catch up with demand.

HBEcoBeaST

Not sure why everyone seems to be trying to order thru Tire Performance?
I ordered thru Summit 3/7 and got them delivered on my doorstep 4/9.
Because the $50 discount if you leave them in your cart. That's basically it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Falken Azenis RT615K+ 215/45/16
Koni Sport Yellow
Swift Springs ~1" Drop

No rubbing at all during a vigorous canyon run! [thumb] Man these tires grip!
The RT615K+ tire sits flush with the oem fender. Just a hair clearance under compression in the rear. IMO I'm pretty sure this is the limit tire size that can fit under a mildly lowered ST without rubbing unless u mod the fenders.

Attachments

Business6

Koni Sport Yellow
Swift Springs ~1" Drop
No rubbing at all during a vigorous canyon run!
Man these tires grip!
The RT615K+ tire sits flush with the oem fender. Just a hair clearance under compression in the rear. IMO I'm pretty sure this is the limit tire size that can fit under a mildly lowered ST without rubbing unless u mod the fenders.
Lovely!

HBEcoBeaST

Koni Sport Yellow
Swift Springs ~1" Drop

Nice! How loud (or quiet) are those tires compared to what you had before?

Looking good!

I went a head and ordered my tires in anticipation of these wheels coming. I went with the BFG Sport Comp 2s in 205 45 16 (like a few have already done).

Anyone care to comment on a recommended tire pressure for this tire? I have been doing some digging and haven't really been able to come up with a good answer.

Nice! How loud (or quiet) are those tires compared to what you had before?

Just as loud (or not loud) as stock RE50A's. I really didn't notice any increase in sound while cruising or highway speeds.
The ride quality also improved some since the 16's have taller sidewalls and absorb some of the annoying small road bumps and imperfections I had on 17's. The steering response is still as good as oem on these tires too.

LILIKE16ST

For some reason the pic did not show up for me. I'd be interested to see the fitment can someone help out?

A7xogg

Koni Sport Yellow
Swift Springs ~1" Drop

That looks amazing. These wheels are the best for a fiesta imo