Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

koozy

3000 Post Club
Looking over the invoice details, I notice the info of batch and ETA that Performance was transparent to me with was spot on. Even that I was next in que.

Last edited:
I placed my order with MotorsportsAmmo.com on June 8th and I just got my tracking number from fedex. wheels are scheduled to arrive on Thursday. Highly recommend the Motorsports Ammo team. They were very helpful and responsive, even though I was a PITA. Check them out

Btw, does anyone know if I need any hub rings for this? I've only owned a set of TD wheels so I've never had to purchase any. I think we don't need them if they are "hub centric" right?

A7xogg

So I got 2 of my wheels today, they other 2 are supposed to come tomorrow because of a weather delay? They left long beach the same day and the same truck. I swear FedEx makes no sense

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thanks, I'll look for a set in this size. Are these noticeable btw? Should I look into a black set of rings for these dekagram wheels or can you not see them when they're on?
you can't see them. The center hub of the wheel is not painted black, so the rings blend right in. I got mine from the link above.

Got my wheels in. Firestone has my tires (i had tirerack deliver to them) but are giving me grief about bringing my own TPMS sensors to just install (no programming needed.) I guess i'll just take my install business elsewhere. what a bummer!

mattardel

Good news! Different color options may be coming in as per Konig:
[HR][/HR]
Right now we are in discussion of "possibly" releasing a secondary color to the Dekagram, but the leading candidate would probably be a Gloss Bronze finish.

If this does come to production it will be 90 days before we see them in stock ready to ship to the fiesta community. The more feedback from the fiesta community the better chance we have of coming up with product to suit you guys. So thank you for your support and keep all the suggestions coming.

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you,

Thank you for your support!

--
Customer Service
Konig American
1-800-645-3878
www.konigwheels.com
[HR][/HR]

Moral of the story: email Konig!

Dpro

6000 Post Club
[HR][/HR]
Right now we are in discussion of "possibly" releasing a secondary color to the Dekagram, but the leading candidate would probably be a Gloss Bronze finish.

If this does come to production it will be 90 days before we see them in stock ready to ship to the fiesta community. The more feedback from the fiesta community the better chance we have of coming up with product to suit you guys. So thank you for your support and keep all the suggestions coming.

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you,

Thank you for your support!

--
Customer Service
Konig American
1-800-645-3878
www.konigwheels.com
[HR][/HR]

Give us a B face version! We want Concave wheels. I wanted these wheels till I saw you were only selling them in A face for our cars. Other manufacturers of spoke style wheels have managed to make a Concave face wheel for cars. Hell even you guys have in 15 inch!

P.S. Email sent to you guys as well.

[HR][/HR]
... the leading candidate would probably be a Gloss Bronze finish...

[HR][/HR]

Gloss bronze would look SO killer on Platinum White! [twothumb]

E-mail sent!!!