Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
They're running 50 aspect ratios, which would be absurd on a 16.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Absurd! Blasphemy!

I’ll be running 205/50R16 Re-71R on the Konig 16x8’s once I get them..

This is that same tire stretched on a 16x8 option for the Miata ND guys:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absurd! Blasphemy!

Well shit, at only .7" taller than stock that's not bad. And saving $115 over the Rivals, hmmm.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

My next set are going to be the rivals I think. Im just worried about traction in the rain because I live in Florida. I’ve heard the rivals aren’t great in the wet :/

I might be looking into these, but I'm thinking should I set them up with 215's? (I think 225's will rub, right?) I'm also on H&R springs.

I'm currently using 205's but if I'm going to get a 16x8 wheel, wouldn't it be better to get a wider tire then?
Tire selection is limited in 215. I would look into wider width 205’s. There is also a member in here running 225 r888 on these wheels with no rubbing.

AzNightmare

Tire selection is limited in 215. I would look into wider width 205’s. There is also a member in here running 225 r888 on these wheels with no rubbing.
Do you know what would be wider 205's?
I'm currently using the BFgoodrich Sport comp2.

I'm looking for something no lower than 300 UTQG though, since the wheels will be for daily and some spirited driving.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
As said at least 100 times on this forum you want to take a look at the real specs, most are on tirerack. Those that are not can be found with a bit more research, usually on the tire manf site, side wall specs(same as listed specs like 205,215, etc) are randomly chosen it would seem as so many are very far off.

Look at section width, tread width, diameter and weight and read the reviews if published, tirerack ones comparing the different tires you are looking into are best.

For autocrossers, track enthusiasts, etc look into sites to see what is currently the best choices.

The widest tire you can fit under the car on a certain width wheel is not always the best choice, you want a little bit of sidewalls stretch for best feedback and control if your goal is the best grip and speed, if just into looks, do as you wish as long as you know you would more than likely give up some real performance.

Have a great 4th of July:)
Rick

My rims weighed 15lbs on my scale, couldn't tell ya how accurate it is though. Ordered the Rival S, maybe I won't be waiting as long as I originally thought[raceflag]

I'll be picking up a set of Konigs in trade likely next week.

I'm not sure how I will like the black on black theme, but I'll see what happens

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

A7xogg

Absurd! Blasphemy!

What wheel spec is the fiesta? Also is it lowered? I did some measurements using will it fit.com and it seems with me tucking tire now a 205 50 16 on a dekagram will fit without rubbing the fender(may rub the fender liner)