Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I'm running 17x8 +40 with 215/40s with -2.5deg camber from bolts so the top of the tire is tipped in relative to the strut..., tons of room!

My sti can't fit a business card lol

Fiesta front end pic

I am running 215/40-17 RS-RRs (7.7" tread width, {might even be 8" wide with the 8" wheel ;)}) on ET42 17x8 TDs, yes, albeit on full (even springs) factory suspension with only -1.0* camber, but there is PLENTY of room there, [:)] ;)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Konig should also offer these in a 16x7 for the autocrossers who either cannot get the way too limited production RPF1s from recalcitrant Enkei, or who, like me, are just not all that enamored of their aesthetics in any size. [wink]

Sekred

1000 Post Club
WheelOffset.jpg

Current Wheel Specs
Width inches 7
Offset mm ET47.5

New Wheel Specs
Width inches 8
Offset mm ET40

Calculate >>

Results
Inner Clearance: (the inside of the wheel to the strut housing) 6mm Less
Outer Position: (position of the outside edge of the wheel) Extends an Extra 20mm

I’m 100% in on these. I was about to throw in the towel on a simple solution for an 8” wheel myself for the spring and just get some 16x7s. Glad to see this! I’ll put a deposit down whenever if this comes to fruition.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Wow, I'm actually happy I haven't bought wheels yet
HOPEFULLY, this will NOT be a very limited, bespoke, one run deal, and WILL become a REGULAR, continuous, production and stocking item for Konig, unlike other manufacturers who insist on so and so many pre-orders, and then NO other runs after that initial one. [nono] [mad]

I DID already buy wheels, and must buy a set of narrower winter/rally working wheels/tires for my next set of rolling stock, but would like to get these eventually as a great looking, lighter setup with a 225/45 tire on them. [wink]

Last edited:

A7xogg

HOPEFULLY, this will NOT be a very limited, bespoke, one run deal, and WILL become a REGULAR, continuous, production and stocking item for Konig, unlike other manufacturers who insist on so and so many pre-orders, and then NO other runs after that initial one. [nono] [mad]

I DID already buy wheels, and must buy a set of narrower winter/rally working wheels/tires for my next set of rolling stock, but would like to get these eventually as a great looking, lighter setup with a 225/45 tire on them. [wink]
I'd wonder when the release date will be released? That would determine when a group buy would be released

I really hope these wheels come to reality. Advanti gave me false hope with their 16x7.5 Racing storms last year. We all have to just spam their customer service email with requests for 16x8 in a 4x108 bolt pattern.

Here is a comparison to the stock setup:
205/40/17 on 7in rim VS 215/40/16 on 8in rim
Compared to your existing wheel, this new wheel will have an inner rim which is 4.7mm closer to the suspension strut. The outer rim will poke out 20.7mm more than before.

Looks like a winner to me. Now to choose between these and the Hypergrams.....

A7xogg

I really hope these wheels come to reality. Advanti gave me false hope with their 16x7.5 Racing storms last year. We all have to just spam their customer service email with requests for 16x8 in a 4x108 bolt pattern.
So who wants to contact them about a group buy? If a down payment is needed idc, I'm in