Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Just got a response from Konig saying that went A face on Dekagrams because they measured the design mostly likely in CAD and saw less than 5 millimeters of clearance on the brakes for our cars so they nixed the B face. Lol

All they needed to do was drop the offset a couple of more millimeters and the clearance would havee been there. IMO

Yes I believe we could get away with a +35-+38 offset without too much trouble. Anything below that probably not.

Maybe Raam will step in and confirm or not if my belief is true, as he is the expert in wide and low offset wheels on our cars.

In fact I have considered doing the 4x100 hub conversion and running the 4x100 B face 16x8 +35offset Dekagrams

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Good news! Different color options may be coming in as per Konig:
[HR][/HR]
Right now we are in discussion of "possibly" releasing a secondary color to the Dekagram, but the leading candidate would probably be a Gloss Bronze finish.

If this does come to production it will be 90 days before we see them in stock ready to ship to the fiesta community. The more feedback from the fiesta community the better chance we have of coming up with product to suit you guys. So thank you for your support and keep all the suggestions coming.

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you,

Thank you for your support!

--
Customer Service
Konig American
1-800-645-3878
www.konigwheels.com
[HR][/HR]

Moral of the story: email Konig!
Nice! I saw your post and just wrote this to them on their "Contact Us" section on their website:

Hello,

I am in the market for your Konig Dekagram 16x8 4x108 for the Ford Fiesta ST. I have been waiting for my local distributor to get them in stock as these seem to be a hot commodity and back-ordered for quite some time. I do not want to order while back-ordered but am willing to wait. I did, however, just get word that you are considering a gloss bronze option in the specified wheel size for the Fiesta ST.

I wanted to express my interest in this color option and I would be willing to wait until next autocross season to purchase these wheels (February/March 2019) if you were to make them available. The FiestaSTForum thread associated with the 16x8 Konig Dekagram is extremely active with nearly 500 replies and over 52K views. I do not doubt that if you decided to manufacture this wheel in this color that you would have sufficient demand to sell them. Being the only company to have a 16x8 option for us Fiesta folks is a big deal.

Here is the thread for your reference:
http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/15468-New-16x8-Wheel-Incoming-Konig-Dekagram

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
JDG

Just got mine today but it'll be a month or two until they are on. Want to get them coated and burn a little more tread on the stock tires.

Last edited:
What tires are y'all running for autox? It's down to Rival S 1.5 in 215/45 or the R888 in 225/45. I'm just concerned about the R888 rubbing even at stock heights.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
GLOSS BRONZE is available at Goodwin Racing but only in 4x100.

---------

The Rival S is an autocross tire, the R888 is a track tire, I have owned both, for autocross I would go with the Rival S or one of the other autocross tires.

Just put on the new wheels and tires. these are with some g-forse sport comp 2 205/45/15. Love these wheels. 16” is definitely the right size

Mine finally shipped, get here Tuesday. After I do my lsd install next week I'll grab tires.

AzNightmare

I might be looking into these, but I'm thinking should I set them up with 215's? (I think 225's will rub, right?) I'm also on H&R springs.

I'm currently using 205's but if I'm going to get a 16x8 wheel, wouldn't it be better to get a wider tire then?

HBEcoBeaST

I might be looking into these, but I'm thinking should I set them up with 215's? (I think 225's will rub, right?) I'm also on H&R springs.

I'm currently using 205's but if I'm going to get a 16x8 wheel, wouldn't it be better to get a wider tire then?
Unless you want a 200 or less treadwear tire, 215 choices are limited. That's why people are running 205s, lack of options[emoji852]️

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

AzNightmare

Unless you want a 200 or less treadwear tire, 215 choices are limited. That's why people are running 205s, lack of options[emoji852]️

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
That's really too bad then...
As much as I want a 16x8 for more grip, if 205's all I can fit on them, it doesn't make much sense for me to get heavier wheels when 16x7 works. [:(]

That's really too bad then...
As much as I want a 16x8 for more grip, if 205's all I can fit on them, it doesn't make much sense for me to get heavier wheels when 16x7 works. [:(]
I'm not sure I'd be able to justify these as a daily driven wheel based on the tire selection. It really is a weird size that's needed for this wheel/car combo.

They're running 50 aspect ratios, which would be absurd on a 16.