Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Just put my Dekagrams on last night, wrapped in BFG Sport Comp 2's 205/50 with stock suspension. I love it so far, I wish the temps would warm up so I can really push them, but so far the car feels much lighter on it's feet, and it's nice to get the winter tires off finally!

NICE! [thumb]

Let us HOPE that you did not take off the winter setup too soon (given the screwiness of the weather lately, here on the east coast)!! [:(]

Eh I'm good with stock suspension. I daily this car, my weekend car is a modified 370z that has swift springs...I love them but I don't want to worry about scraping over speed bumps.

Finally got ‘em mounted up. Won’t quit pissing rain tho - so these are the best pics I’ve got. Still got the damn lube on the tires.... thanks for the attention to detail Costco....

Is anyone planning on powder coating a different color? I feel these would look great in their matte grey finish. Details just get lost in the matte black

koozy

3000 Post Club
Finally got ‘em mounted up. Won’t quit pissing rain tho - so these are the best pics I’ve got. Still got the damn lube on the tires.... thanks for the attention to detail Costco....

for anyone curious the tires are 205/45/16. I had to dig to page 23 of this thread to find that info.

Anyone posting photos in the future please include tire size, thanks.

Is anyone planning on powder coating a different color? I feel these would look great in their matte grey finish. Details just get lost in the matte black

I'll definitely be going somewhere in the silver/grey spectrum as I have a TB, and black on black is a crime.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Called Konig a couple of days ago. They said if there was another color it would be bronze in the dekagrams.

XanRules

ugh, I didn't think I was gonna like black wheels but the stockers are really growing on me and those look fantastic.

for anyone curious the tires are 205/45/16. I had to dig to page 23 of this thread to find that info.

Anyone posting photos in the future please include tire size, thanks.
Yep - indeed 205/45/16. Almost wish I went with the 225's - as those R888's look fantastic. But I'm probably better off with the 205's when I do the suspension.

You think 225 would’ve fit?
Specs on the R888r posted above:
225/45ZR16 Rolling Diameter 23.9" Section Width 8.9 Tread Width 8

Specs on the BFG Comp 2s:
205/45ZR16 Rolling Diameter 23.2" Section Width 8.1 Tread Width 8"

They don't make the Comp 2's in a 225/45/16 - so I'd of had to go with a different tire. I got a pretty good deal on those - so I'm happy.

The Toyo R1Rs are a street tire, and the price isn't too bad - but have the same tread width as the Comp 2's (which are very wide for a 205 tire)
225/45ZR16 Rolling Diameter 23.9" Section Width 9 Tread Width 8

The Dunlop Direzza's gain a half inch of tread width while still staying at 23.9"
225/45ZR16 Rolling Diameter 23.9" Section Width 8.9 Tread Width 8.5

But either of those option would have been a few almost double what I spent on the Comp 2's.

What about the comp 2s in 205/50/16 pattern? I have seen couple of peeps using that size.