Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

HBEcoBeaST

you can get Rota Slipstreams in 16x8
True but they are heavier and more expensive at $700. I'd also pick the konigs for looks plus they are closer to gloss black which I like more than flat black. My 2nd rim of choice after konigs would be slips in 16x7 et38. I'm ballin on a budget so price matters.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

LILIKE16ST

I think a 10 spoke design like the one these konig dekagram have looks very good on a lowered FiST...I always like the xxr style wheel and these have that same look but with flow formed tech and alot less weight! This has me me eyeing them for sure lol. For now I guess I will "settle" for my 15x8 pro race 1.2s which aren't half bad either

DaveG99

True but they are heavier and more expensive at $700. I'd also pick the konigs for looks plus they are closer to gloss black which I like more than flat black. My 2nd rim of choice after konigs would be slips in 16x7 et38. I'm ballin on a budget so price matters.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
These konigs cost less than the rota's and are much better quality.

I want these dekagrams but this waiting game might delay my purchase. I NEED new tires on my car by April for an event in 3 weeks. I'm not sure I can get these wheels and new tires on my car by then due to the wait. No one seems to know the exact date when these are available and as of today they still arent available. Might have to just get new tires for my stock wheels and wait to get the new wheels and tires once they wear out later on.

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I like how these look better too.
Understatement of the YEAR!! [thumb] (X100,000 when compared to the yes lighter, but still fugly, required to drill hubs to use, 6ULs!!)

The ONLY styling feature on these I don't like even a little are the tiny dual holes on each center bore branch, but that is minuscule. ;)

When it comes time to get another set of summer wheels - THESE ARE THE ONES!! :)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I think a 10 spoke design like the one these konig dekagram have looks very good on a lowered FiST...I always like the xxr style wheel and these have that same look but with flow formed tech and alot less weight!
...as well as NOT having to deal with that FUGLY dual PCD drilling I cannot stand. [wink]

CSM

1000 Post Club
Just got off the phone with Performance Plus Tire - they picked them up from Konig last night. They should be shipping out tonight!

Woohoo!
Can't wait to see pics of these? I just recently picked up a set of 17" Sparcos but I'm liking how these look so much that I'm considering ditching these for the Dekagrams

Was hoping to get these installed before this weekend as I'll be out of town next week. But that likely won't happen. I've got a set of BFG Comp2's in 205/45/16 ready to go.
Picked up some new lug nuts, hub centric rings, and TPMS sensors - pretty stoked.

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Was hoping to get these installed before this weekend as I'll be out of town next week. But that likely won't happen. I've got a set of BFG Comp2's in 205/45/16 ready to go.
Picked up some new lug nuts, hub centric rings, and TPMS sensors - pretty stoked.
Be sure to post pictures once you get it all mounted. Very curious about the stretch of the BFG on the 16x8 wheel. This is exactly want I want to do for a cost effective summer/autocross set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like JDG said, I'm very interested to see how the BFG looks on that wheel. Do you mind taking a couple of pics of the tires mounted on the wheel before you install them? It would be cool to see how the profile looks.

I'll see what I can do. Having 'em mounted up at Costco. If nothing else, I'll pull one off when I get it home and grab a pic.

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'll see what I can do. Having 'em mounted up at Costco. If nothing else, I'll pull one off when I get it home and grab a pic.
Sorry, I wasn’t clear. Even some shots of them on the car would be awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Business6

ughhhh I want to pull the trigger on these with Continental ExtremeContacts

ughhhhhhhhh

Also, for those of you on the fence, the discount on performanceplustires is FP_50off which only applies to orders over $500.

Well I'm greedy and want them both!! I kid anything in detail would be most helpful.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Waterfan

I replaced well used 205/45-16 BFG SC2 with RE760 on 16x7. RE760 on rebate were same price as SC2. SC2 is definitely the fattest 205 I know of, but RE760 have noticeably superior grip even if slightly narrower.

Went for RE760 on rebate because INDY500 are unobtainium in my area

SC2 are dirt cheap and fat, a great budget and performance choice for 16x8 IMO.

Normally I order from Discount Tire Direct - and have them mounted/balanced at the shop up the street. But Costco had the only rebate out for BFG's at the time, and ended up getting the tires for 80 bucks a pop - and was only $12/per for the install. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Hoping they don't give me any crap about new wheels and new TPMS sensors..

Got my tracking # too. When I talked their CSR this morning - she said everyone's would go out by close of business today. (PST)