Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official 2015 Calendar Submission Thread

CanadianST

Well there seems to be enough interest to get this thread started!

Submit your pics here for the 2015 FiestaSTForum.com calendar. Submissions will be excepted until the 1st of October 2014 to give everyone time to get out and use the nice weather to their advantage and to have the calender ready by the holiday season.

Pricing to follow when I get to a few more places and see what they all say but from the looks of thing should be in the $20 range.

A few rules and tips to keep in mind:

- 3 Pic limit (you can swap them out with others until the deadline but only have 3 here at a time)
- NO low resolution cell phone pics (these have to be good pictures)
- NO pics that are half chopped off
- DO NOT send other photographer's pictures, or pics of other people's cars unless you have permission
- All watermarks will be left on the images to acknowledge the photographers
- NO PHOTOSHOP
- Try to stay away from driveway pics, go out and find an interesting location

Other general info:

- Each individual vehicle can only have one month on the calender (no repeats)
- All entry's will be included in an honorable mentions collage on an additional page or cover

Let the picture taking begin!

Etyrnus

NO cell phone pics

That kills off me entering. Even though my phone takes 20 MP raw format....

Etyrnus

Nice pics! I need to give mine a much needed bath, then head into the mountains here....

Give me like a week and a half for new badges and your stickers. I can even shoot a few more better locations and will have the custom LP. I have to have front plates, but they will say "MO FIST". :)

rodmoe

5000 Post Club

Water is Sooooo Cold it says LOL
6/1/2014 at Wisconsin Dells Raceway AutoX or WaterX this was the afternoon session after a nasty Thunderstorm turned the infield of the track into a Lake.. Did my best times in the wet too .. LOL

OP
CanadianST

CanadianST

Thread Starter #20
Bumpity bump, let's get some more entries in. I'm sure there's more people out there who want their car in a calendar