Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

O.Z. Rally Racing 17x8

Anyone running these yet? I saw them while browsing Tire Rack.

[video=youtube;FOj43fdXGfY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=FOj43fdXGfY[/video]

Woods247

2000 Post Club
If they’d been available when I bought my Leggendas I would definitely picked these instead. I actually considered a set of these, just because. DO IT!!! I would love to see them on a FiST. If you buy grey or black and don’t like them, PM me ;)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I like the style/'look' of the Leggendas much better, but yes, of course one gives up that extra inch of width. :(

I wish that OZed made their Superturismo LMs/WRCs in a black 17x8 we could use, since that is about the only wheel I would have considered over the summer setup Pro Race 1.2s in a 17x8 I currently have.
IF the Leggendas were made in a 16x7, or 15x7 for our app, I would get them for winter and rally working wheels. ;)

OP
K
Thread Starter #6
Leggendas look good, but I think the Rally would be far better. Pic of Leggendas on my car:

I always enjoyed the Leggendas but the Rally really takes it to the next level. Just not sure how the car will look with its brakes completely covered by the center of the rim, definitely would need a BBK to pull of the look.

Yeah, this as well. [:(]

I'm guessing that OZed was going for the max strength by using extra material route with these hoops. [dunno]
Yeah Id hope they would be strong as hell and youre getting a wider wheel too for nearly the same weight as stock, so I guess they arent that bad in that regard. They look gorgeous IMO.

Bumping this thread.

I am looking at these wheels and am wondering if anyone is running them? If so, what is your setup, any rubbing issues?

I am running on ST Suspensions XTA Coilovers, Having no problem with Konig Hypergrams wrapped in Falken AZENIS RT615K+, but had issues with 4 Team Dynamic pro race 1.2 15x7 wrapped in Yokohama S drive 205/55r15.