Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New San Diego FiST Owner Here

Hey all,

Just got my base white platinum last night in San Diego. Enjoying it so far! It took me a long time and a lot of test drives to decide what car to get. I actually had it narrowed down to the 2018 WRX and the FiST. Ultimately the lack of discounting at Subaru and the lack of ability to get one with the color and options I wanted got irritating. I had also looked at the Audi A4/S4, S3, Volvo V60 Polestar, Focus RS, and others. Ultimately the fun to drive factor and the stupidly low price of the FiST won me over... and the recaros/seating position killed the RS for me.

Looking forward to getting familiar with the forums and enjoying this car. Previously a Nissan guy, had a supercharged 350z, 240sx, Sentra SE-R, and a Nissan Truck. Most recently was a VW GLI Autobahn which was a blast, but due to the dual clutch just wasn't as engaging to drive.

See ya'll around!