Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Handy Trunk/Cargo Storage Organizer

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
I'd been looking for something mainly to hold up paper grocery bags, and also Swiss+Tech Foldable Trunk or Cargo Storage Organizer.jpg other things that slide around in the back. Plastic grocery bags can be hooked to the hook on each side under the privacy shelf, but many things can't. The area back there is pretty small, and this Swiss+Tech Foldable Trunk or Cargo Storage Organizer fits under the privacy shelf, and holds two paper grocery bags perfectly. It also has a velcro strip on the bottom that holds it to the carpet. I didn't want a bigger device that took up the whole hatch area. It seems very well-made, and was only $19. You can pull a bottom panel out and fold it up,too.
Just thought I'd pass this on, as quickly as this car corners, otherwise stuff is sliding all over the place. The alternative was to strap paper bags and other stuff in the back seat with the seat belts, but that's too much trouble. Here's the link to Amazon, the only place I saw this one. They have, of course, a bewildering variety of these cargo holders.
https://www.amazon.com/Swiss-Tech-Foldable-Storage-Organizer/dp/B06W533N24

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
THANKS! [thumb]

But since I did a complete rear seat, covers, etc. delete, I would need one which DOES cover the whole area, or at least fits snugly, side to side. [:(]

OP
Capri to ST

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3

DaveG99

Just tint your windows and you can ditch that privacy cover thing