Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Want to change up all the exterior badging

Hey guys so I already have a charger that is black and red theme and I wanted to go black and blue for my FiST. Personally because I like to get my color scheme from the manufactures badge ( the Red from the stripes in Dodge, the blue from the Ford Emblem). And lastly I hate any chrome on my cars.

So I wanted to know if there were any overlays for the front and rear ST red on the badge or if their is a way to have the exteriors black and center dark blue to take off that chrome trim , same as with the ford logo for front and rear I know there are overlays but doesn't get rid of the chrome outer rim of the badges.

Thanks ladies and gents.

You posted here asking instead of just clicking on the link? [facepalm]
Yeah, he is in Afghanistan.The site may have been unreachable for him depending on his connection and route or possibly ISP firewall. I bet he clicked and didn't get anything back.

But yes - the site and facebook page are up. Facebook is plenty stable and I doubt they would let their main storefront go down. So if you can't see them, the problem may be on your end. Maybe attempt to use a VPN (if you aren't already).

Ford Community Posts