Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

DHM GTX360R and filling the gap in the big turbo game

OP
X
Thread Starter #22
OP
X
Thread Starter #23
Literally just recieved a response. Below is the original email and my reply..

Josh,

Sorry we missed your email. We do not have a eta at this time on the turbo kit. Do you think there is enough need for it? have you been talking to others looking for it? We are basing our product releases off of demand at the moment.

Thank you
Sales

No worries.

I absolutely think there is a need and a place for profit. The gen 2 GTX360R kit was the industry leader for power in the FiST. Not just overall power but quality design and spool. The current big turbo offerings fall short in turbo reponse and that is a major factor for alot of folks.

Everyone wants 300whp on pump, and the DHM kits were the only ones to do it states side. Add meth/e-fuels and 360whp is a reality.

Another factor of timing is Stratified's Aux kit is about to release. There are many people on that list.

I have spoken with a few folks like myself that have been searching for a used kit. The problem is, people aren't letting them go.

I truly hope you re-release one. I am definitely interested.

Thanks,
Josh

koozy

3000 Post Club
well it at least it confirms that they do have the jigs for the manifold and probably for the rest of the kit too. To bad they don't see the need. looks like it'll be crash bumpers with lights that can mount to them and some intercoolers for a while. [giggle] [thumbdown]

maybe these photos can help generate some interest [twothumb]

^^^

That’s boner material right there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^ I think we may have peaked DaVinci Performance's interest via our email requests. They may drop a post regarding a head count to start R&D on a turbo kit, that's if they can get enough people.

I'm in the market for pretty much the same kit Koozy has, and since DHM is now gone i'm hoping DaVinci Performance will fill that gap. Since we really don't have an equivalent offering state side.

It even got me motivated enough to create an account and stop lurking [wave]

koozy

3000 Post Club
looks like Peron is now working on a 4 port aux fuel solution to complement their GTX and EFR turbo kits for the Fiesta ST.

Attachments