Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST 180 in Northern England

KAD1

Hi, I have used this web site for a long time now, and found it to be the best there is by a long way.
I have taken, so to speak, from this forum, now it's time to put back in.

It's not much compared to what's already on this forum, but here is my 2015 Fiesta ST180 which I have had for over a year:

Munich built ST2, right hand drive 2 door in Spirit Blue.

Here's what I have done to it so far:

Motorsport Developments (Blackpool) remap - 225BHP
Symposer delete.
Alloy clutch footrest
K and N air filter in ST 200 airbox
Flush fit rear parking sensors
Hidden OBD socket
Mountune Clubsport Suspension
All 3 engine mounts upgraded with Powerflex bushes (standard mounts so soft, the radiator top bushes were worn at 12000 miles)
Spare wheel and jack added
LED illuminated sill trim replaced
Twin gas bonnet (hood) struts (with prop and yellow clip removed)
Rear camera (fitted but not connected because screen adaptor did not work)
Dash cam
Drilled and grooved Mintex brake discs
AS alloy quick shift.

Future mods.... maybe a better diverter valve and LED or HID headlights, but really it's pretty much where I want it to be right now.

What do I think of the ST, well....

The Good: Performance with economy and handling, in a practical good looking body with lots of mods and tweaks available. It kind of reminds me of my old tuned classic Mini 1275 GT that I used to rally.

The Bad: Can rip through front tyres quite quickly[biggrin]

The Ugly: Standard suspension was rock hard, totally unacceptable. It would bounce me all over the place on bumpy B roads... it had to go.

The pictures show the ST in it's usual condition ie muddy...... it's November so wet and windy.

The other picture shows the recently fitted twin bonnet struts which are great and not something I've seen elsewhere.

Attachments

Last edited: