Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

BC coilover spring rate Help

Whats up fiesta fam ,Im about to order bc racing coilovers but am having hard time deciding on the spring rate ,most people ive seen run 6k front and 4k rear out of the factory from bc there 5k/3k those who have bc can you guys post your spromg rates custom valving i dont do track but i am an aggressive r driver , right not stock susoension boddy roll is all over the place im looking to be planted to the ground with best handling .....so 6k front and 4k real or stock how they come?5k/3k im asking beacuse ive seen majority do 6k/4k

XuperXero

I have 5/3k, I would want a little stiffer springs. The dampening from factory seems over dampened and it's hard to adjust to what I want exactly since there's no separate rebound/compression adjustment. I would say that 6/4k would work better with the combined dampening from factory. Hence the 6/4k being more popular.

OP
T
Thread Starter #3
I have 5/3k, I would want a little stiffer springs. The dampening from factory seems over dampened and it's hard to adjust to what I want exactly since there's no separate rebound/compression adjustment. I would say that 6/4k would work better with the combined dampening from factory. Hence the 6/4k being more popular.
Thanks brother appreciatd it no one reploed before i ordered but tha kfully i went ahead with 6k/4k since it was more popular cant wait till they come in altho8gh theres no way i could find out if there really6k/4k? Cuz im sire the spring doesnt say it i wouodnt be suprised if they lied and said they were but hopefully bcracing are hinest people but i doubt itd be more work for them for no extra pay but oh well tha ks again

OP
T
Thread Starter #4
Thanks brother appreciatd it no one reploed before i ordered but tha kfully i went ahead with 6k/4k since it was more popular cant wait till they come in altho8gh theres no way i could find out if there really6k/4k? Cuz im sire the spring doesnt say it i wouodnt be suprised if they lied and said they were but hopefully bcracing are hinest people but i doubt itd be more work for them for no extra pay but oh well tha ks again
I was saved by the bell

XuperXero

I was saved by the bell
It says on the springs, there's scribed marking on the coils. They're a pretty legit company.

OP
T
Thread Starter #6
It says on the springs, there's scribed marking on the coils. They're a pretty legit company.
Yeah there reputable ,so you think i made a good decision on the 6k/4k ? I believe i did but it never hurts to here fellow inputs