Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

whoosh motorsports BLACK FRIDAY through CYBER MONDAY SALE has begun.......

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Hello everyone,

I'm very pleased to present this sale

10% sitewide starting now through Monday at 11:59pm

I have made up some special STEALTH BLACK w/ grey logo whoosh shirts as giveaways for this sale that are 1st come, 1st serve FREE gifts(see ad for qualifying details). I have small through 3XL available so please leave your size in the notes when ordering if you order qualifies for the FREE gift.
I have also made up all white outline decals that are giveaways as well!

The final giveaway is a $200 store credit toward any purchase you want immediately or within the next 120 days.
To qualify, you must place an order totaling at least $25 which means after discount applied.

Let me know if there are any questions

Badass Ron! Are the shirts made from the same material as your other ones? I love the polyester/cotton blend on your shirts.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
Badass Ron! Are the shirts made from the same material as your other ones? I love the polyester/cotton blend on your shirts.
I can not tell a lie
These are a little cheaper than my normal t's
If I told you how many and how much I've spent on giveaways this year you probably wouldn't believe me.

I may have a few more things lined up depending how things are going.....

Order placed! I just PM’d you my shirt size because I️ forgot to input it into the order comments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No biggie at all. I was just gonna get a couple extras if so because those shirts are so comfortable! They're totally upscale and I would get more, but people will think I'm wearing the same purple shirt everyday lol. Anyway, making a purchase now!

Last edited:

XanRules

fingers crossed on the giveaway! Great sale and a great guy to do business with, if you somehow didn't already know that! :)

Ron, about to grab a set of rear orange koni's from you. Where do I put in the code, I'm blind [dunno]

Edit: I figured it out lol. Got em! Thank you again sir!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #10
a lot of folks don't want FREE black T's

no sizes in the notes of the order
emails sent asking sizes.....no responses

[dunno]

Just picked up the orange induction hose and boost hose kit. Damn Ron crazy good deal! Hope I can still get a tee tho couldn’t use the code but did put a size in.

By know means complaining. Entered it and fist5 but they were in the used parts so I figured it wouldn’t work since they were already discounted.

Last edited:
OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #18
Just picked up the orange induction hose and boost hose kit. Damn Ron crazy good deal! Hope I can still get a tee tho couldn’t use the code but did put a size in.
Why didn't you use the code bud?
By know means complaining. Entered it and fist5 but they were in the used parts so I figured it wouldn’t work since they were already discounted.
many thanks for the orders and support fellas!
all orders are treated the same and are equally important. The orange silicone hoses we are discussing were samples and were listed in the "used parts" section.
These items were not used, but that section is for new/used/returned items I'm selling for very low prices or "super deals" so there are no discount codes ever available in that section.

I will however throw in a free gift whoosh shirt for you because that's just how we do it!