Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Path to big turbo. Am I missing anything? [G

(posted before I finished writing the title. Sorry guys! Can a mod add the turbo model to the title please?)

Hey Guys,

I was lucky enough to get myself a VERY good deal on a GEN2 GTX2860R atp kit.
https://www.atpturbo.com/mm5/mercha...tp&Product_Code=ATP-FIE-025&Category_Code=FIE

Currently I have an intake, and exhaust, RMM, and bracing (set up for auto X).

I'm working on assembling parts while the car is in storage (I only drive the Fiesta in the summer).

I know I need the following:
-Cobb (have one)
-Pro tune (Adam or Stratified, haven't decided who would do better)
- Catted Downpipe or open the stock one like [MENTION=1650]Pete[/MENTION] (Tshirt Driving)
- Intercooler (either Davinci or CP-E unless someone has a recommendation for something similar in size)
- Charge pipes (I plan on using the CPE one's with a turbosmart raceport).
-Boost reference adapter

Anything else I'm missing? I know an LSD and upgraded cams should be on that list, but budgets are budgets.

As for driving experience. Everything I'm reading say the power band will move up 500-1000RPM and shift around 7500.
I don't want to go to crazy into the power as I DD the car, so perhaps having a few slots (one for DD and one for racing) will help?

Thoughts?

May have missed it but you are going to need a blow off valve since the atp turbo does not have one on the turbo like the stocker. I am using an hks and I am pretty happy but I’m thinking of switching to a tial Q.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mearkat7

Not speaking from experience but more from curiosity as I'm pretty new to the car world but why is LSD in the nice to haves? What's the point of making that much power if it can't be put down?