Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mishimoto Oil Cooler and DHM Crash Bar - Any suggestions how?

I have the Mishimoto Oil Cooler and I am going to be installing the DHM race intercooler and crash bar. I am trying to brainstorm ways to attach the oil cooler to the crash bar. The oil cooler will need to be tilited backwards slightly in order to fit between the intercooler and the upper radiator shield. I am thinking of just drilling some holes and slipping a bolt with some washers in there and calling it a day. Maybe zip tie to top of the oil cooler to something down there to add some support.

Any other suggestions guys? Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I went to a hardware store and used u-bolt brackets with 2 flat steel brackets. I used grip tape and lined the u bolt with rubber vacume hoses to assure it wouldn't slip loose. So far it's A+! If I had to do it all over again I'd ditch the oil cooler and just do the radiator (I have matching mishimoto rad/oc).