Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cobb Stage 1 vs. Mountune FB1 Packages?

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
btw my packing slip said the AP3 and RMM was shipped, but I received the AP3 and the filter. who knows what you'll actually receive. f'ing mountune...

OP
R

Rivy

Thread Starter #23
Got my AP3 and Mountune Badge today, wasn't too long of a wait at all to get the rest of my FB1 pack. Still need to find more excuses to go driving and get past 1000 miles, lol.

Got my AP3 and Mountune Badge today, wasn't too long of a wait at all to get the rest of my FB1 pack. Still need to find more excuses to go driving and get past 1000 miles, lol.
Thanks for the update Rivy. No AP3 yet this way. Randy from Mountune just emailed map instructions yesterday. When asked if it was shipped he said he wasn't sure and told me to call the shop. That's what I'll be doing Monday. RMM and filter arrived a few days ago, though it's been too cold to install!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk