Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Thermal R&D 3" Cat Back Exhaust black friday price drop $500 shipped

Trader history for tiggerbren (0)

There was a lot of interested in my original post but no one pulled the trigger and I've still got this exhaust kit for sale. I'm dropping the price and pretending it's because Black Friday.

From the original posting:
I'm selling this Thermal R&D 3" cat back exhaust. I got it about three weeks ago and drove it around for about two. It was purchased from Whoosh Motorsports and functions as advertised. This was my first aftermarket exhaust and I just don't like the attention. I miss quiet WOT. Simple as that.

The exhaust is still in great shape. Obviously there's some carbon on the inside of the pipes and, the closer you get to the downpipe side, a bronze hue has formed on the pipes, presumably from heat. It didn't rain at all when the exhaust was installed so it's still relatively clean.

Letting this go for $475 shipped. That's just about $200 less than the new kit with a black friday discount.

OP
tiggerbren
Thread Starter #2
Just noticed I listed two different prices on this posting. Since it's the holidays, I'll let you pick which price looks best for you!