Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New FiST in Northern California

[wave]

Hey all,

Should be picking up my new to me (slightly used 2800 miles) 2016 Magnetic Fiesta ST this week from the original owner. Been lurking around the forum for about a month or so, even purchased a couple items from some established members. I do have a laundry list of mods that have already been purchased that will go on ASAP, as well as others that I plan on for the near future. I will start up my own "build" thread to post my mod timeline/pics as soon as I take over the car. [wrenchin]
00H0H_31HMmCwWcE6_1200x900.jpg 00R0R_l8fBBgbuAPO_1200x900.jpg 00x0x_hvdulG4H5gg_600x450.jpg

Congrats and welcome! I’m in the East Bay Delta region. What part of NorCal are you in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Shysty
Thread Starter #6
Congrats and welcome! I’m in the East Bay Delta region. What part of NorCal are you in?

Thanks!
Hey same here! I'm in Concord. Good to see some local members around!

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Nice low miles for a 2016. I was/am considering a low mileage (2290) 2015 Performance Blue CPO . It's between it and a brand new Orange Spice with Recoaros and Black wheels.

OP
Shysty
Thread Starter #10
Hey also in concord I saw your car parked over the weekend by the ford dealership I think looks good. We should meet up some time
Oh nice!
At the dealer in concord? I’m actually getting getting it from the owner out of Rio Vista so that must be a look-a-like