Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 FiST from New Mexico

As of this past Friday, I'm a new owner of a "brand used" 2016 Magnetic Fiesta ST. Picked it up in TX with 3,050 miles. I needed a more commuter friendly vehicle and they offered me a deal I couldn't refuse. The Fiesta ST is exactly what I've been looking for. My previous car was a 2005 Subaru WRX that I owned for 5 years. Hoping for a memorable experience with the FiST.

OP
Pura_Fiesta
Thread Starter #7
Thanks.

I love my WRX. It’s been a champ over the years. The FiST has big shoes to fill.

Very nice, congrats with your purchase! I just reached 3,000 miles on my 2017 (had 7 when I bought it) and have had nothing but thrills and smiles every time I get behind the wheel. To get this kind of performance for less than 20 grand is a steal.

OP
Pura_Fiesta
Thread Starter #11
Que tal!

Very nice, congrats with your purchase! I just reached 3,000 miles on my 2017 (had 7 when I bought it) and have had nothing but thrills and smiles every time I get behind the wheel. To get this kind of performance for less than 20 grand is a steal.

Thanks! You're definitely right about this being great bang for the buck! I was debating several other vehicles until I test drove an ST. After that, I found the best deal near me and pulled the trigger. It's been all smiles since then!

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
I've owned 2 2005 STi's and never again. 1 had cylinder 4 ringland failure and the other had a rusted frame. Junk!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome from a fellow ST owing 'burqueno, we should meet up and talk ST's some time...by the way my brother-in-law drives an 05 STI, I try not to hold it against him...kidding, its a nice car and he loves it.

Probably will see you around sometime anyway but drop me a PM if interested in meeting up.