Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New guy, new FiST

Hello all,

Excited to join the club today! We bought our 2017 this afternoon (white+recaros only). I've been a lifelong German car and Japanese truck guy. I can honestly say I haven't had as much fun in a car in a long time. I've owned numerous GTIs (still have a 1984) and Audis. This car is more fun off the showroom floor than my old 500hp big turbo Audi S4. Glad I got in on a year end closeout deal on this one before they are gone. I give Ford major credit for bringing such a pure enthusiast car to the states.

Looking forward to joining the community. I bought the car in my home state of NH while home for Thanksgiving and now need to figure out shipping back to our current home in Las Vegas. Any shipper recommendations?

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

OP
V
Thread Starter #3
Congrats and welcome, What did you pay if you don't mind me asking?
Thank you. I don't mind: MSRP was about $24.5k and I got it for right about $20k including ford $3k rebate, military $500, and $250 cash dealership promo. I then added gap coverage and a 6yr/60k warranty for about $1500 extra. I financed through the dealership for a very good rate, but it was not through Ford's 0% apr deal.

OP
V
Thread Starter #4
I'm a NH resident currently stationed in NV. I purchased it in NH while on vacation to avoid paying 8+% sales tax there. Worth it even factoring in shipping costs.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I'm a NH resident currently stationed in NV. I purchased it in NH while on vacation to avoid paying 8+% sales tax there. Worth it even factoring in shipping costs.

Nice ya 20k with Recaro's is a good deal. I have seen some people,get slightly cheaper but out here on the west coast that's about the price people are getting. Plus not having to pay that 8% sales tax saves a fair amount as well. I am looking at 9% here in California.

OP
V
Thread Starter #10
Thanks guys. One more drive before going to the airport today