Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cobb Stage 3 tuned & Dyno results

Hi all, just thought I'd share the results from my recent dyno tune and full Cobb stage 3 mods.

From what I've read it seems to be on par with what is expected, so I guess it's more proof of the product. :)

Yes I do know the downpipe and catback provide minimal/not very usable gains but I decided to add them anyways.

Nice graph! Like how the power sticks through the entire rpm band! Also like the the avatar lol. "How much you wanna bet I could throw this football over them mountains?"

pwnall1337

Vendor
193 WHP? wow.

I looked at a baseline FRS on cobb surgeline dyno to see the drivetrain loss % which looks to be about 19% vs 12% for a dynojet SAE. So based on my ricer math your numbers are as follows:

240 BHP (Crank Horsepower)
- 12% dynojet SAE = 211 whp
- 19% mustang dyno = 193 whp

211 WHP is really good for 93 and about up there with good 93 and an aggressive tune. You could probably hit 222~ whp with e30.

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
193 WHP? wow.

I looked at a baseline FRS on cobb surgeline dyno to see the drivetrain loss % which looks to be about 19% vs 12% for a dynojet SAE. So based on my ricer math your numbers are as follows:

240 BHP (Crank Horsepower)
- 12% dynojet SAE = 211 whp
- 19% mustang dyno = 193 whp

211 WHP is really good for 93 and about up there with good 93 and an aggressive tune. You could probably hit 222~ whp with e30.
All good points here. I’d also like to add that Everett Washington has elevations as low as 82 feet + mid November air is cool.

felopr

one thing to I notice, mainly, is the boost pressure to achieve that powerband, only 22 psi, very conservative boost pressure compare to a lot of the flash tune on the market that range from 24 psi thru 26 psi.
Guess coob like to crank up the timing instead of boosting up

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Well the other tunes have considerably more power and torque than the Cobb OTS tunes. The engine can handle 27psi and so can the fuel system. The issue is the turbo can't supply enough air at high rpm, but it can at low rpm so the tuners take what they can get. The high-psi tunes only hit those high numbers down low and briefly.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

me32

1000 Post Club
Good power. Should feel great. Congrats and thanks for sharing. Good to see someone getting on a dyno to show some real numbers